American pride: making an entrance

after taking the train across the city Valentine finally reaches UA high, walking to the doors Funny sees hundreds of other teenagers. looking through the crowd he spots the same angry Pomeranian from yesterday.

continuing to walk through the doors along with every one else, he makes it to the exam hall sitting down beside a green hired boy as the lecture starts.

the "school DJ" explains the practical exam very simply. hearing the the green haired kid fanboy is actually a welcome distraction from the monotony of the speech.

it can all be summed up as you all go to your selected stations and fight robots for points, looking over Valentine could see that himself and green kid he now knew as "Izuku Midoriya" was in the same district as himself.

explaining the goal is to destroy robots and that each kind gives different points and that attacking others is a no no. 

some boy stand up and asks a obvious question that would have been answered anyways if he had been quiet. though he brings up a good point Midoriya has been blathering so you cover his mouth and give a shushing gesture.

the announcer explains that it is an obstacle robot that should be avoided, and with that the presentation wraps up with a Plus Ultra and you all are sent out to your respective Battle Center.

/////\\\\\

outside the Battle Center he counts about 100 or so people, Funny already have a plan to get as many points as possible, and it has to do with a extra functionality of reality.

Present Mic calls out to the you prospects bellow him self.

every one runs in side while Valentine uses D4C to teleport further within the city by using the bodies of other people. exiting through a three point robot and using D4C to smash into scrap and using the falling scrap to teleport to another robot.

this rinse and repeats for the majority of the test.

after around eight minuets a large explosion is heard, Valentine uses D4C to teleport over just in time to see the green haired boy jump multiple stories, looking forward Funny sees a small rosie cheeked girl caught under ruble.

seeing both these people he knows what to do, going between the ground and some ruble Valentine re appears beside the girl and teleports her from the ruble and moves her a safe distance.

he hears a loud crash and multiple explosions. looking up what he sees scares him, this boy has started falling, his limbs are like the the beautiful American flag slowing in the free winds of his home nation. 

pulling off his jacket and using it to teleport out of the boys back.

as they fall Valentine takes of his shirt and pushes the two of them inside it and teleports them selves to the ground safely with minimal kinetic force, tough Valentine lands on his feet meaning the boy is safe.

every one had stopped when they heard Izuku punch the robot, they also saw what Valentine did. standing to his full height all those in his shadow see it.

Funny: "are you bleeding at all? or is it just broken bones Izuku?"

Izuku: "N-N-NO! just broken bones... please I need to-"

Mic: "times up"

all the students murmur to each other mostly about Izuku and the boy with the scars in the shape of the American flag on his back.

???: "very nice! great work all round, You're hero's in my eyes! all of you!"

this little old lady in a doctors coat gives gummies to one of the teens closest to her, then begins to waddle over to Valentine and Izuku.

boy with weird belt: "that mamuazel is the heart of UA."

as the little old lady walks closer to Izuku she grows a very concerned scowl.

???: "oh my goodness, he was hurt this bad due to his quirk?" 

Funny Valentine: "yes ma'am, that would be the case."

the old lady then gives Izuku a kiss on the forehead, his body glows in a green light and mend themselves.

the boy with the weird belt explains to everyone that the old lady in front of them is UA's nurse Recovery Girl. Valentine places Izuku down gently to allow the broccoli haired boy to get up when he is ready.

Recovery Girl: "are you injured young man?"

Funny: "No ma'am I haven't been hurt."

Mic: "that's all folks, you can head home and your letters will be with you soon enough."

/////\\\\\

back at his apartment Valentine makes himself at home, finally putting everything away. it's been a few days since the exam.

over these last few days Funny found out that Izuku Midoriya lives at the same complex as himself. he has even met Izuku's mother. 

checking the front door he finds it, the letter.

taking the envelope to the living room and opening it a disc is found, placing the disc on the table causes it to play it's message.

All Might: "I AM HERE! greetings my American boy, as expected of a recommendation student you passed the writing exam with flying colors. in the practical exam you showed moves we have never seen before, and your blue friend was quite amazing too, you racked up forty five points on just robots so through those points alone you passed, but that's not all ! you got some RESCUE POINTS! you saved three people from being crushed by three pointers early in the test, and you saved a fellow applicant from being "crushed" by the zero pointer, and you saved a young man from falling to his death all of that at the risk of your own life, and for that you've earned thirty rescue points. and just that alone shows you truly do have what it takes to be a hero.

welcome to your hero academia!"