"This will be your room until we can find rooms for you both to be alone without the other," Leia said as she pointed at the empty bunk bed. "Is that okay?" 

"This will do, your highness," I responded walking into the room and looked around. "Thank you." 

"Thanks." Diego mumbled and walked towards the bunk bed. 

"We are happy to be here." I said, looking back at Leia. 

"Normally we would have extra time to prepare a room for groups who ask to join us," Leia said and sighed. "But we were unaware anyone would be here today." 

"It is no big deal, we're happy to be here." Diego insisted. 

"Well, I hope you two get comfortable," Leia said, smiling at us. "Soon you two can meet everyone else." 

"Can't wait." I said, smiling widely as I felt glee. 

"I'll let you two take a moment to yourselves." Leia responded and left, closing the door. 

"Mara, what the hell was that?" Diego asked, looking at me. 

"Lower your voice," I hissed, glaring at him. "Do you want us to get busted now?" 

"Why do I have to get a fake name?" Diego asked. quietly. "I get you do but why me?" Diego asked and raised an eyebrow. 

"Because I want to protect you." I answered simply in a soft whisper. 

"But I am not like you, you are important," Diego responded. "I am just a nobody." Diego mumbled and frowned.  

"You are not a nobody, you are more important than you realize and I love you." I corrected him and smiled at him.

"Why are we here?" Diego asked. "I thought we were here for that Skywalker guy." 

"We have to gain their trust and when we get Skywalker, we take off before they can get us." I whispered in his ear. 

"Are you still worried about me?" Diego asked and took a step back from me. 

"Palpatine will help me save you if I obey his orders." I answered.  

"You don't need to worry about me." 

"But over the years you have saved me." 

"But you saved me first." Diego said, giving me a cheeky smile. 

"You are the only thing that matters to me." I said. 

"Mara, you won't lose me ever." Diego said softly and took my hands in his. 

"I can't bear to lose you, Diego." I said in a soft whisper, squeezing his hands. 

"Mara, I need to tell you something." Diego said. 

"What is it?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.