part 15

Time skeep

In tae's room...( night time )

Here after taking a nap tae goes to washroom for fresh up and come down wearing his night dress looking hella cutee...

She come downstairs jumping like a bunny... She run to kitchen were her mother namu was making rice and cutting vegetable's talking to maid's... She run and back hug her maa...

Tae :- mummaaa what you making??( she ask cutely to namu who coo at her baby )

Namu :- aww is my bear hungryy??.. ( she ask with same tone... Tae dd with a cute pout, all present there coo loudly at tae...)

Namu :- i am making rice and panner ki sabji bear... Wait a little bit hmm.. ( indian dish )

Tae :- okay,, but maa where is dada... Is he still at office huh... ( she said taking the panner cutting helping her mother )

Namu :- ohhh yess,,, that old mann... Uff i said him in the morning to come early but he, no just like brat he is---

Veer :- helloo peoplee mr veer kim is backkk... ( he shout from living room tae giggle turn intoo big boxy smile hearing her papa voice she run to veer who opem his arm knowing tae is gonna jump on him... Anddddd yeah he catch her who giggle loudlyy...)

Tae :- dadaaaa.... I miss youuu,,, ( she shout veer laughed at his bear cute face he put her down...)

Veer :- Miss you to baby bear... Where is jimin hmm... And yeah where is you're ol-i mean mother hehe... ( tae giggle )

Tae :- In the kitchen dada... Go go she is angryy on youu be readyy... ( tae patted her father shoulder a little and run to jimin's roon giggling... Veer gulped at goes towards the kitchen praying not to beated again from his wifey hand )

Tae goes to jimin room and open the room door with a thudd...

Jimin :- ohh godd taee,, you scared mee.. ( she said putting her hand on her chest )

Tae look at jimin with curious eye's and goes to her and jump on her bad giggling...

Tae :- dii,,, i am boree what are you doing... ( she whine at jimin who smirk at her )

Jimin :- i am talking to Yoongi you too talk to you're bunny naa ohhhhh sorry sorry i forgot you are angry with him... ( she tease but chukled when tae slap her back lightly with angry pout and a glare )

Tae :- let me see what you to are talking with yoongi hyung.... ( saying she snatch the phone from jimin... Who wide her eye's...)

Jimin :- tae give me my phone back right noww...( she said to tae but tae readd the message's and giggle loudlyy... Jimin blush face plaming herself.... But stilled at her place when a notification pop and tae read that and devilish idea come in her mind she type something on the text... Jimin wide her eyea and snatch her phone but hehe tooo late the text already get send.. Jimin read it and blushh madleyy she throw a pillow to tae who laugh at jimin tomato face...)

Jimin :- what the hell,,, taeeee waeeee.... ( she whine hidding her face )

Okay let me tell what the message was... Yoongi text " baby i am missing you " and here tae write from jimin " I miss you to HUBBY "

Jimin :- ohh godd that was so embarrassing,,,, wait you little devil... ( saying she catch tae and tickled hef hardly who can't help but laugj out loudlyy makinh jimin laugh also...)

******

Here yoongi was shocked for a moment... Why jimin cal-- mean tae text hubby word to yoongi from jimin...