part 7

Heyoo cutiess lovelisss...
Soo it's an long chapterr... with details i write itt...
This was the first time i write in detail's...
I will wright like thiss and more romantic scene are coming on the wayy so surleyy readd itt..

Readd and enjoyyyyyy loveliesssss.... 💗🦋😘...

All were sitting in the hallway... aboutt namjin marriage only the 4 knows about it and all were unaware of thiss news.... soo that's whyy all are in hallway sitting.....

Yoongi :- what happen dad.. why did you call uss this time late at night...
( yoongi said yawning)

Sumi :- ohoo billu... wait naa you're dad is telling right...

Yoongi pout leasting billu name from his mother... whilee taejimin kookjoon and jhope giggle at yoongi pout who give death glare to joonkookjhope.... they shut there mouth seeing yoongi..

Raj :- okayy soo.. waitt where is jin...
Veer :- yeahh.. namu call jin baby naa....

Namu :- ohh wait... JIN BABY COMEE...
( namu call jin... jini come to themm)

Jin :- what happen mumma...
( joon look at jin.. meanwhile kook yoongi look at joon raising there brow's )

Veer :- soo all are here.. it's an important talk... like umm...

Jin :- what happen dada.. are you okayy...

Veer :- soo it's aboutt marriage... ( veer finally saidd all look at veer confusedly )

After a good silence finally rajj said..

Raj :- (sigh) yess marriage of joon and jinie...
( all look at raj in surprisee and shock..jin and joon feel.like there world stop)

Veer :- yeahh we had decided to marry both jin and namjoon..as you all know how deep me and raj bond are...we are like a familyy so why not give this family bond a new speciall bond and become more close to each other...

Namu :- jin baby..my dear you know i a always wants to see you with a  happy familyy.... i always thought my baby will be marry one day like me and will live her life with his love of her life.... i know baby you have soo much thought.. but baby believe mee joonie son will make you happy...

Veer :- yeah like namjoon i never see a son like him...he is so tellented soo perfect match for you baby...
( he said patting jin headd who hug his father )

Raj :-  namjoon beta... are you ready for the marriage... ( he said looking joon )

Sumi :- yes baby say.. you know i always want someone to look after you... and jinie baby is the one for youu...i always see both of you in a perfect match... say son are you readyy...
( she said placing her hand on joon shoulder patting it )

Namjoon look at jin who was looking at him with unknown feeling's in her eye's both look at each other...
Seeing them jimin and tae giggles placing there hand on mouth.. while yoongi, kook and hobi were smiling sheepishly at them...

Tae :- ahm ahmm..( tae fake coughed making them come out of there trance... jin hide his face in veer chest who chukled )

Tae :- soo are you both done staring at each other... noww say something...

Hobi :- ohfoo tae... see na they both are blushing.. if they stop blushing then they will able to say something naa...
( hobi tease both of them )

Jimin :- ohh yeahh you are right hobiaaa...soo di ( jimin say and goes to wards jin and make her face herself )

Jimin :- are you readyy dii for this marriage... ( she sheepishly asked jin who look down and nodded her head )

All :- wohoooo... finalyy yeahh... ( they all claped there hand's and cheer )