part 14

Yoongi, jhope and jungkook car come infront of jeon corporation building... They get down from the car kook look at the building with full nervousness...
Hobi look at kook yoongi sees kook nervousness and patt his back...
Saying don't be nervouse we are here.. The trio get inside the huge building...

All stand from there place's seeing yoongi and jhope with also kook... They all bow to them bec..... Why not they all know that the three are mr jeon ( raj ) son's.... But they were seeing jungkook for the second time as kook come first time on his college day's... All stare at kook who was looking soo handsomee... Some girl assistant jaw drop seeing jungkook...

Raj come to them from his office room... Raj was having a biggest smile on his face looking at his three son's and mostly the new to be ceo... He come to them and hug kook...
Who hug him back...

Raj :- Soo, everyone the meeting is gonna be start... All of you should go to the meeting room noww... ( he said with a firm voice )

All :- yes sirr... ( and all goes to the room...)

Raj :- yoongi, hobi go to the meeting room and see all thing's are ready or not.. Hmm.. ( he said )

Both :- yes dadd....
They left to meeting room...

Raj :- Jungkook.. ( he called his son who seem to be nervous )

Kook :- ahm.. Yes dad... ( he replied )

Raj :- son, don't be nervouse it's happen... Listen when i was on you're sit na i was toh hella nervouse and my appa said if you will be this much how will be able to become a ceo...
Soo, now son you are gonna be the next ceo... You have so many responsibility now... You have to take care of our 30 year's corporation building... Now, you have to be very serious, i know you are very scared what if i did something wrong or will i be able to take all the responsibilities or not.... Don't think much about it... I am soo. Proud of youu that you are my son... I know you are the mostt responsible person my son... Don't fear fighting okayy...and i an always with youuu... My bunny... ( he make kook understand about how he was nervous in his time and namjoon alsoo... Jungkook listen to his appa very carefully and slowly he start to get confidence... )

Kook :- i promise you dada, i will never disappoint youu... I will make sure that you will be more proud of mee.. I'll take care of all now... Bec i have you're and maa blessing's... Thank you soo much aapa i indeed needed you're support... ( he said hugging his dad tightly who has a biggest smile on his Lip's feeling proud for his son... He patt kook back )

Raj :- thats like my sonn... Let's goo now.... ( he said kook nodded and both left for the room...)

********

Office toor...