part 12

Kook make tae stand behind a pillar in corner.. kook look at tae with so much emotion in his eye's.. while tae looking down..
Kook put his finger under tae chin and made her look at himself.. tae look up at kook whose heartbeat got stop for a second looking at tae looking soo ethereal...her long and dark eyelashes.. pink cheek's.. a shy smile on her face..with glowing skin..

Kook :- Are you planing to give me a heart attack.. ( he asked tae who got shy and look away closing her eye's.. kook smile at her and pull her by her waist which is expose as she is wearing a lehenga top ..)

Kook :- why soo shy hmm..( he asked tae who put her hand on kook chest blushing mess.. )

Tae :- lea-leave m-me, so-some-one wil-will come..( she said while hitting herself in her mind for shuttering )

Kook :- No one will see tae..it's just me and you..( he said looking at tae with love full voice..tae also look at kook with same shiny eye's.. both were staring at each other soul with intense love.. )

Kook caresses his thumb on tae waist who smile shyly at kook without breaking the eye contact.. kook suddenly hug tae who's back hit a little to the pillar behind..kook's both hand's around tae waist hugging the waist perfectly and tightly while his head inside tae neck who stunned for a.second but hug him back tightly with a smile..

How intense the feeling of love is right..we see our whole present, future with our love of lifee..we love them beyond the imagination.. that we can't even express in word's..
It's the different type of emotion like you both did know you love each other but are not confessing...
Like taekook both love each other but didn't confess yett there body love language, there eye's there feeling's and emotions in there eye's is telling everything..

Kook :- tae....( his voice muffled as he. Is burrid his face in tae neck.. )
Tae :- hmm..

Kook :-tae--( he was about to say something but stopped by a shout )

Chen :- TAE WHERE ARE YOUU??.. ( chen shout.. tae hurriedly break the hug,kook whine like a baby and pout..tae want to kiss those but but she can't NOW right...she pinch kook cheek )

Tae :- now leave mee.. chen will comee..( she said removing kook hand from her waist who didn't let her goo..kook shook his head and point at his cheek asking for a kiss..tae look at him with a wide eye's.. )

Tae :- koo are you serious.. here chen is calling me and you asking for ki--( she stopped when chen shout one more time..tae glare at kook)

Kook :- What..give me fast and goo..don't look at me with those eye's okay..( he said shrugging like nothing he said or did..tae shook her head and give a peak on kook cheek's not one but both..she back away blushing..kook smile widely....)

Tae :- Now leave mee..( she said blushing..and finally kook leave her not before kissing her forehead..tae look at kook once and run from there.. kook chuckled at his shy bear )

********

At the sangeet ceremony stage...
Hobi and moon take one each mic for both..

Hobi :- Soo everyone.. Please take you're respectively seat.. Sangeet is about too start.. ( he said to all the guest's and everyone with a cheerfull voice... While namjin sit beside eachother smiling.. Chen was looking at ahana who can't help but blush.. Yoonmin were flirting through eye's with eo..)

All guest's take there seat and sit there comfortably.. Moon tae and hobi kook were discussing something..

Moon :- Soo everyone here.. Once again welcome welcome welcome..
Thanks to all the guest's to come on this ceremony.. Soo as eyerone one knoww.. It's our jin di and joon jiju sangeet...