" Nj, joonie. Hey koya ?" Suga patted his cheek but no response.

" Let's take him to mark. We are near SNU he is at his shift right now."

Suga picked nj up in his arms. And went towards the car jin opened the back door for him to enter.

Jin got in the driver's seat with Jimin beside Suga at the back. Suga held nj in his arms. Jin started the car. Jk's car following behind .

Jin wanted to hold nj take him but he knew he was in safe arms and also he knew how much Suga sufured all these years.

They drived off to SNU and parked the car right outside . They had already informed mark and he was there ready with a strature. They took nj to emergency room and all others stood outside . Suga was tensed and was pacing back and forth infront of the room.

After 15 minutes mark came out of the room . Yoongi rushed to him .

" How is he mark?"

" Well there is nothing serious .just low vitals. He is dehydrated and hadn't eaten in the last 20 hours or some. So his body kinda shuted down

I have have given him an IV he will alright when he wakes up. Probably in an hour or two. We will shift him to the VIP ward. Don't worry yoongiah. Just make sure to keep him hydatered when he wakes up ."

" ThKs mark." Suga said with a relieved sigh.

" Jk , ( Suga turnes to jk) you tae and Jackson go home. Jiminah and jin hyung are with me here. You must be tired from all day and tae get a room prepared beside mine. We will need it in the morning. Okay you all go and rest. " Yoongi said .

" Yeah hyung I will do that.i will get a room and some clothes prepared for nj when he gets back. " Tae said.

" Okay hyung, you all take care ." With that jk hug side hugged yoongi .

" I will take care of the office for tomorrow I know you need the day. If anything important I will call you. Take care of him and be with him ." Jackson said with a smile and hugged yoongi. He then hugged mark and pecked his lips to say good bye.

" Let's move to his room there we will talk." Mark guestred them to the VIP chambers.

" Yoogiah you both go I will bring coffe for you. " Jin siad .

" Okay hyung."

They all went and there was nj sleeping peacefully with an needle in the back of his hand . A soft blanket covering half of his body .

yoongi took a stool and sat beside nj's bed patting his head . Jimin stood beside him with a hand on his shoulder and mark stood in front of them .

" Well , I found something concerning."? Mark pointed out .

" There are bruises and scratches on his body. Some are new like the one on his neck and wrist and ankel. But there are old and purple bruises on his ribs and abdomen like someone beated him up. "

" Someone beated him?" Suga asked confused.

" Yeah, someone did ." Jin said coming inside the room with coffee.

" Who did it ?" Yoongi was angry now that who beated up his brother.

" Max , he is in his few classes .he is a bully you can say. But he specifically targetes nj . His father is principal and he knew knew nj was on scholarships so he threatened nj of his dad and did so many things. He beated him a week ago pretty badly . I found him that day he wasn't in a good state . But now it is over. That was the day I asked you to change the principal... Well my main reason was nj I wanted to protect him from max. " Jin finished off . handed coffe to them and sat down on the couch with mark. Suga and Jimin also joined them .

" Well there is more guys." Mark said getting their attention.

" More ?"

" Yeah he has a long scar from his waist to his pelvic area like a 2 or 3 inches and it's like one form a knife or any sharp thing ."

" Scar form a knife ? How would it have happened.? " Suga was littleraly confused right now.

" Kicks , punches here and there are always there but I don't think max would have done that ." Jin stated .

" Well there are so many questions which are unanswered and now this is also a addition to them. Only nj can give the answers. There are many. That what actually happened 2 years ago. How mom and dad died . Why he left deague. Who murdered namsoo uncle , and why dad sold the house which he loved the most . He built that house by his own savings and he sold it why? And last but not the least. What with that knife scar on nj's body who did it? " Yoongi satated all his concerns .

" Well now he is here baby he is all safe and you will get your answers too." Jimin said and pecked yoongi's head taking him in a side hug .

" I gotta go back to my shift . You all can rest up here . If you need i am a call away." With that mark left the room leaving them alone .

Suga Jimin cuddled up on the couch where Jinn sat on the single couch chair and they all drifted off to sleep .

And now the only one who could answer them was nj and they waited for him to wake so he can finally get the answers .

Well I hope you liked it. It can be a little cringe or not planned or like over planned I am a new writer . At first I wrote fics in my little notebook so I could read what I wanted to . But then I thought share it and now this is my second story only. I don't have a writting style at all. Buts it's better then what I wrote in my little ff notebook.