Christina: What about you??

Kierra: What about me (I laugh)?

Christina: You and that guy.. I think his name is Marley?

Kierra: Malik (laughing)!?

Christina: Ohhh I'm sorry (she giggles) how are yall doing??

Kierra: It's alright, men can sometimes be buttholes.

Christina: Oooo what he do? (Sitting up on her bed) Do I need to fight him??

Kierra: (laughing) Girl no, it's just.. You can't trust no niggas these days.

Christina: I hear you.

We both laughed. I love having conversations with Christina, she reminds me of Faith when we were younger. Faith was like my best friend up until she left me, so now Christina is filling up that empty hole that's been open since she left.
After seeing that we had been laughing and speaking for about thirty minutes, I realized that time was passing quickly.
I had to find something to wear quickly, but I was at a loss for what to wear.

Kierra: I have a date today, he told me that I have to look fancy I guess. You wanna help me?

She jumps up from the bed in excitement.

Christina: Omg yes! I would love to help!

We head to my room and into my closet. My closet was pretty big, it was also a walk-in one so I had clothes everywhere.

Christina: This is the one!

She was holding up a beautiful red silk dress with a long split at the side.

Christina: It's giving Beyoncé! (She smiles)

Kierra: It is!! But I don't think I wanna wear that, I mean it's cute it's just too simple. When Malik sees me, I want him to be on the verge of fainting (sticking my tongue out)

Christina: Oop- okayyy I see you! Okay.. let's see what we have.

Kierra: What about this??

displaying a blue, sparkly maxi dress with lower flares.

Christina: Now you're really giving Dreamgirls, You can wear that when you're singing at a concert... how about this?? (Pulling up a long duster sweater then grabbing a gold belt) With this over it, and.... (Grabbing a pair of black leggings) this!

Kierra: Oh now we talking! (I smile and grabbing the clothes to put on)

After putting it on I had to do my makeup and hair, I just didn't know what style to do and what lipstick to wear.

Kierra: Chris, what color lipstick? Burgundy or black?

Christina: Definitely Burgundy!

After finishing my makeup I started to do my hair. My hair was already straight but I wanted it more wavy.

Christina: Can I do your hair??

Kierra: I don't know love, I'm scared of people touching my hair. (I said hesitantly)

Christina: I swear, I'll do it right; I've always done mama hair. Please... (she begs)

I couldn't say no because I knew she really wanted to do it. I know it made her think of her mother too so why would I say no.

Kierra: Sure. (I smile)

She grabbed the flat irons and started curling my hair the way I liked it. I was so amazed because she did it better than me. Once she was done I could not stop looking at myself.