.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.+**+.

*Solstice*

I walked to my hut while thinking about what just happened. Pan seemed so sad about something. I had never seen that look on his face before. I wondered what was going on with him.

When Sun began to sink into the sky, little dots of light came into view. I looked up, eyeing which star was Shine. She was the second star to the right. She was brighter than any other star in the sky besides Sun.

I wondered why I ever wanted to leave the sky. I was so stubborn. Shine was right, about everything. I am ungrateful. I should've stayed where I belonged. I should've stayed with my people. I wondered how could one wish effect me so deeply.

I hastily walked into my cabin. I didn't wanted to think of home anymore. But when I opened the door, I found something unexpected.

"Cale!?" I screeched. I hurriedly tried to turn around and run out the door but Cale was faster. He slammed the door with his right hand and whirled me around with his left.

"I finally got you alone," he said, menace stung his words like venom.

"Get out!" I hissed at him.

He thought for a moment, as if mocking me, "I don't think so."

I shoved him as hard as I could; I somehow managed to push him away. I retreated from him and ran into the bathroom, locking the wooden door. I heard Cale shake the doorknob violently. "Solstice," he sounded like he was possessed, "let me in."

"Go away!!" I screamed. It took much strength to keep my voice from shaking. I was terrified.

Cale started to bang on the door, attempting to break it down. The unstable wood creaked and shook, trying its best to protect me from the devil on the other side. I quickly made my way to the small cabinet and rummaged through its contents, searching for a weapon. Nothing.

'Idiot! Pan would never put something sharp in here! He wouldn't risk giving me an opportunity to remove myself from his game permanently.'

I made myself small in the corner of the bathroom, my eyes locked on the door. "Get away from me! Haven't you already done enough!" I yelled at him through the door, trying my best to hide my fear.

This was it. Cale was going to kill me. He might hit me first but he will kill me. I was going to die. At this point, I began to shake. I had no control over my body. It was almost like I was being controlled. My brain couldn't connect to my muscles telling them to be still.

"Open the door!" Cale demanded, "you need to be taught a lesson!"

Suddenly, the weak wood gave away as Cale bulldozed through. His eyes landed right on my pathetic figure. I tried to disappear into the wall, but it was no use. Cale snatched my hand and tugged me to my feet. I tried to ripe it away but Cale backhanded me. His sudden blow made me stumble back against the wall.

He shoved himself against me. His gaze landed on my neck, eyeing the faint bruises he left just a little over a week ago. He sighed, "I feel like we've done this scene before. Are you having Déjà vu too?" He smirked and leaned in to whisper in my ear; "do you remember what I told you?"

His warm breath against my ear made me shiver but I didn't dare speak, I didn't trust my voice. The only thing I did was glare at him; I hated him for everything he has done to me. But then suddenly, with surprising amount of speed, his hand shot up and clutched my throat; slowly enclosing his hand. I scratched at him, desperate for a breath. Tears pricked my eyes but I did not let them fall.