Izuku got the shark one by catching a Abaddon in the women pool and to turn one of them into a Magia, you know what he had to do

Izuku got the shark one by catching a Abaddon in the women pool and to turn one of them into a Magia, you know what he had to do. He got kissmark from some of the girl that was around his age and had a kid on his leg that didn't let him go. The Hercules one, he when he fought an Abbadon in a movie theatre that was playing Madam Web. Luckily it was empty, not because it close it just no one was there

Izuku: I can't believe I fought three Magia in one day. I'm so tired. *Yawn* Hm? *See a black car* Isn't that.

Just then, we see Miyako was about to get in her card as she was talking to Inko.

Inko: *see Izuku: Ara, it seems he back. Izuku come here for a second.

Izuku: Yes ma'am. *Walk towards her while putting the progrisekey inside of his jacket pocket.

Inko: Ms. Saitou would like you to come with her.

Izuku: Is this about the stalker?

Miyako: Yes, after the investigation of that stalker the other member meet that same guy. If you don't mind, will you come with me to Ichigo Production, Inc.

Izuku look over to his mom. Inko just nodded.

Izuku: Okay I will come with you.

Miyako: Thank you you can be in front or back if you want.

Izuku: I guess I see you later mom.

Inko: I have to go to a meeting today so I guess it fine. Just don't bring any other girls when I get back.

Izuku: Yes ma'am. *Get in the front seat*

Miyako: *get in the driver side* After this can you not tell anyone about meeting the rest of the group. My husband was already stressed enough about someone killing Ai.

Izuku: Understood!

[Timeskip brought to you by Ai flying on the Falcon Rider Model]

Izuku and Miyako enter the Ichigo Production, Inc as Izuku was wearing a Hat and Sunglasses so people wouldn't see him if any other stalkers going after him. They went to Ichigo office as they past by Ai and her group who were practicing, but stop when they saw Izuku and his awful disguise.