1 - Starting Point

Yo yo yo, how it going! I know it been awhile since I published this and I was just lazy but hey I'm here. Even though it going to be a remake there is going to be some changes because it a crossover because crossover are interesting to me! Anyway let get started!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We see our protagonist, Izuku, insert the progrisekey into his ZeroRiser. A quick flash as a mechanic grasshopper jumped out of the belt and like a grasshopper jump around Izuku while attacking the soldier.

Izuku: This feeling, it feels familiar!

Izuku smirk as he pull the lever on the ZeroRiser!

ZeroRise!

[It like this but he not in pain]

A jump towards the sky becomes a rider kick! Charge Up!

Izuku transformation is complete.

Izuku: Woah! -Check the armor out- I feel incredible! Is this the power on advanced tech?

As he was checking himself out, he got hit with a blast from one of the Soldier as Izuku block it with his armor.

Izuku: Hm! -Pull his collar a bit- Now... It time to count up your sins! -Confused- Huh? Why did I say that?

Before he could get his answers but Izuku saw another blast as he avoided by jumping. Due to the progrisekey ability, he jump into the air.

Izuku: Woah! -Look around to see part of the city destroy- Crap! -Landed back on the ground- No time to be amazed I got to stop this!

Our Rider quickly ran and punch the Abaddon soldiers, destroyed part of it torso with a single punch while falling to the ground destroyed.

Izuku: That pact a punch! -See more Abbadon- Ikuzo! -Ran at them-

Our protagonist start taking down Abbadon soldiers left and right with his new found power as he feels the thrill of having power. After taking out the last one, he immediately look around and help any people who is stuck in the debris.

Izuku: Are you alright?

Kihan Kid: Yes sir, thank you!

Izuku: It all good just get your sister and get out of here.

The kid grab his sister hand and left the scene not trying to get him and his sister in dangerous. Izuku got hit with a blast from behind as he crash through the building.

Izuku: Okay that a cheap shot! -Get up and turn around to see Abaddon with a rifle- Well shit.

The Abaddon soldiers start shooting at Izuku while he took cover. Izuku quickly thought of a plan as his currently situation is getting closer. After a moment, the shooting stop and Izuku use a piece of glass to see why. The Abaddon is waiting for the rifle to cool down.