Time of the month | D.M

Y/n's POV:
Friday morning, and I woke up with huge stomach pain and a giant headache. So I went to the bathroom to check if I was on my days, and turns out I was right. I took a warm shower, changed clothes and laid down, on my bed, watching Y/F/M, until I fell asleep.

Draco's POV:
I was in class, waiting for my girlfriend to come, when Professor Snape came and closed the door. I was confused. Y/n never misses class and definitely not a Professor Snape class. Once the lesson was finished, I rushed to Y/n's dorm and knocked on her door.

Y/n's POV:
" Who is it? " I asked tiredly " Draco " He replied. I stood up and opened the door. " Hey baby, what's wrong? Why didn't you come to class? " He asked kinda worried " I got my period today, my stomach was hurting and I had a giant headache. I just didn't have the energy to listen to Professor Snape. " I replied sitting on my bed.

" Oh baby...you could have just texted me, so that I can take care of you " Draco said putting a string of my hair behind my ear. " I know... " I replied, staring down " How about this? We lay down, cuddle, eat pizza and watch your favourite movie "  " Sounds good " I looked up, smiling at him.

We putted Y/F/M on the TV, laid down, and cuddled while we ate pizza and talked like there is no tomorrow.

Ariadne's POV:
Hey guys! Hope you all liked this imagine of Draco taking care of Y/n. If you guys have any requests, make sure to put them on my " Request " chapter. Also English is not my first language, so if there are some grammatical mistakes, I'm sorry. But anyways, have a great day!