Drawings | T.R

Y/n's POV:
I was laying down on Tom's bed, drawing, while Tom was studying for an upcoming exam. Everything was so quiet and peaceful, the only thing you could hear were birds chirping.

I was looking for ideas to draw, when my eyes laid on Tom. With his book in his hand, starring at it with concentration. His brown eyes examining the pages and his face being so calm. So I picked up my pencil and started to sketch.

Once I finished, I started drawing, with a pencil, his face, his body, and his desk with books. Then I picked up my black marker and started to colour the lines black. Lastly, I picked up my white marker and added some details.

" What are you drawing love? " Tom said coming to me " My amazing boyfriend " I replied showing him my drawing " It's so good, thank you love " he said kissing my forehead " Your welcome " I replied " Did you finish studying? " " Not yet I still have to study about Amortentia and Felix Felicis potion but I will do that tomorrow " " Oh well do you want to cuddle and watch Y/F/M " ( Btw what's your favourite movie? ) " Sure love " he replied.

I putted Y/F/M, picked up some snacks and laid down with Tom cuddling, until we fell asleep.

Ariadne's POV:
Hey guys! Long time no see! Hope you liked this imagine of Y/N drawing Tom. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! Also sorry for the long wait, visited two different countries, and had tons of homework! Have a great day!

𝐒𝐋𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 | imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें