• The End Of An Era •

THIRD POV:

THIRD POV:

Conrad was pumped, he was ready to ace his finals and get to Stanford. Yes, he'll be far from Abby, but he has no more doubt that the distance will not tear them apart. 

He kept his head down and completed his exam, and when he got out, he had a pep in his step. He was ready go back to Cousin's and spent as much time with Abby before his Stanford orientation. 

His pep vanished when he saw his brother and ex girlfriend snogging against the car. He cleared his throat and the two pulled away. He wasn't sure what he was feeling. It wasn't jealousy, that would be he still liked Belly, which he didn't. 

It was anger and betrayal. 

He felt betrayal from Jeremiah because for not being honest about his feelings towards the girl. He thought back to all the time he brought her over to the house, his brother was looking at her the same way he looked at her, the private chats they had were not innocent with his intentions. 

He felt betrayal from Belly, from all the guys she could move on with, she chose his brother. It made him question if he was the one that was second best, the one she settled for instead of chose, and now she had the brother she wanted. His mind started to spiral, he was thinking Belly only dated him to make Jeremiah jealous. But she wouldn't go that far, would she?

 The car ride was awkward, they were driving through a storm, the rain filling the silence along with Conrad's sarcastic comments

The brothers went into the store at gas station where they were told it was best to stay the night in the motel. They drove to the nearest motel where there was only one room available with one bed. 

Conrad needed time to away from the two to gather his thoughts and thinking rationally, the only person who could do that, was back in Cousins.

*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring*

"Hello?" Abby's voice rang in his ear as she spoke, bring an instant smile to the boys face.

"Hey, Abs."