Chapter 36

Sophie threw up a little more, brushed her teeth and then went back to the party. "Hey, Soph," Fitz greeted, kissing her on the lips. "Mama, you were gone a long time," Lizzy said. Sophie looked at everyone and they nodded. "You were gone for a long time," Keefe said. "How long?" She asked.

"I think about half an hour." Fitz said slowly, looking he was afraid of what she would say. "Oh. Well, I took a quick walk, to look around, since I didn't and I guess I was gone longer than I thought."

Edaline left out the breath she was holding. "Well, next time tell us where you are going so we don't get worried."

Everyone relaxed as Sophie sat down and Lizzy climbed onto her lap. But you ARE going to tell me what actually happened, Fitz transmitted. Sophie nodded, not really a nod and smiled at everyone. Logan started crying so Biana got up and left the room. Keefe followed her.

"Isn't Logan the sweetest little thing?" Della asked, smiling. Lizzy put her hands on her hips as if she was saying, 'Hey, what about me?' Della laughed and said, "Your a sweet little thing too. And I think you're cuter." She winked at Lizzy. Lizzy smiled and went over to Della. She climbed on her lap, still smiling. Everyone laughed.

"Hey, guys," Keefe said, walking into the room. "I have to go. Someone at the Sanctuary called and I have to go handle a problem. It was a fun party everyone." He waved good bye and leaped away.

"I have to go too," Biana said, walking into the room just as Keefe leaped away. "Logan wom't sleep here and he really has to take a nap. I'll call you later Sophie." She smiled and leaped away with Logan.

"We might as well go too," Grady said. He grabbed Edaline's hand and they leaped away. Alden and Della just sat there with Fitz and Sophie. Lizzy was still on Edaline's lap and she was half asleep. "I think we should go too." Della said. "Yes. It looks like the party is over. And Lizzy is falling asleep," Alden said, chuckling.

"Ok, bye Dad," Fitz said, waving. Fitz grabbed Lizzy and brought her to her room. Sophie just sat and waited for Fitz to come back, so she could tell the news.

When he came, he sat down next to Sophie. "So, what did you really do?" He asked.

"I was just throwing up that whole time." She answered. He raised his eyebrows and before he could say anything Sophie said,"I think i'm pregnant."

A/N Sorry it was short. And by the way, thanks for all the votes and comments! I love it when I get votes and comments.

I have a question, what's your favorite story that I have written. I bet I can guess which one...;-)