part 6/?

The triplets had turned 19, and they were now living in LA.

Even tho they did have a small birthday party, Nick and Nate hadn't talked about what they had been doing for the past years, and what Nate had told Nick he'd do now.

He didn't mind Nate not doing it.

He had done it with other people, so it was fine.

Nate had also done it, but only with girls.

Nick hated the "I'm straight, but you hit different" deal, and that was what Nate was all about.

They were also not hanging out that much since Nick lived in LA and Nate still in Boston.

The first time the triplets went back to Boston, Nick got a text from Nate.

"Wanna come over tonight?"

He didn't answer, he just went.

Nate hugged him and led them to his room.

They both just sat on the bed and looked away.

"Can I be honest?" Nate asked.

"Sure" Nick shrugged.

"I wish we could've been each other's first time" he said, playing with his fingers.

"Mm" Nick didn't even reply.

"I feel like" he paused for a moment. "It would've been ten times better doing it with you than with the girl I did it first" he kept saying.

"Can't bring back time, can ya?" Nick said.

"Are you mad?" Nate asked concerned.

"Not mad." he looked around. "I just, I agree with you, I actually wanted to do it that night after my eighteenth birthday party," he said. "I was so turned on," his eyes wondered around the room. "I would've done it right there" he finished.

"Fuck" Nate said disappointed. "So fucking bad we can't go back to that night"

They made some silence, like contemplating what they were talking about.

"We can still bang now, right?" Nate looked at Nick full of hope.

Nick looked at Nate too. "You'll have to be bigger than the last ones" a smirk grew on his face.

Every time Nick though about doing something with Nate, the idea of him being straight but gay for him would totally dissappear.

They started kissing and breathing heavily.

Taking off their clothes and kissing as much as they could.

"All fours?" Nick asked.

Nate nodded frantically and they got in the position.

Nate slapped Nick's ass with his dick before putting on a condom.

He put some lub on Nick's entrance taking the opportunity to tease him.

"Nate" Nick said, almost losing his mind.

"How needy" Nate smiled and slid his dick inside Nick.

"God" Nick moaned.

It wasn't the biggest dick but it was still really good

"No" Nate whispered. "No I don't like this position, I wanna see your face" he said as he helped Nick turn around.

Nate leaned and kissed Nick's neck as he pushed his dick back inside Nick.

Nick's hands went to Nate's hair as he moaned into the other's ear.

"Rougher" Nick begged.

Nate went crazy after Nick said that, his dick twitching inside Nick as his hot precum shot.

"Yeah, like that" Nick moaned as Nate had found the right spot.

"Fuck Nick" Nate moaned.

They both had forgotten how turned on Nate got just by saying Nick's name.

"Nick... Nick... Nick" Nate moaned gently while he fucked the other roughly.

Nick kissed Nate's neck as he whispered his name in moans, knowing he was just about to cum.

Nate clumsily stroked Nick's dick making him cum, which lead to him squeezing his insides, milking Nate's dick.

The moans, the groans, the cum leaking from Nick's ass and his own on his chest and stomach, the sweat, the heat, the pants, the moment was perfect.

"Fuck, that was amazing Nick" Nate panted against Nick's neck.

"It really was" the other whispered, caressing Nate's back.

"I don't wanna pull out" Nate groaned.

"Dont" Nick shrugged.

Nate looked at Nick surprised. "You don't mind me keeping it inside for a moment?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Not even a bit" Nick smiled.

"You're so sweet Nick" Nate kissed Nick on the lips.

They stayed like that for some minutes, their foreheads together, their breaths synced.

Nate pulled out of Nick, cleaned both of their bodies, and they cuddled each other to sleep.

When the triplets would go visit their family in Boston, Nick visited Nate often.

And of course, they always ended one of their days together like this.