The Moving In

Ever since they started dating each other they were inseparable an didn't stay separately in their own apartments. They spend their whole day together in eachother's apartments. It's Aanya who's in Veer apartment most of the time.

Ever since they came back from Monaco after the vacation they've been busy with their work. Veer has been busy with his next fashion line up and Aanya has been busy with her work with finance clients.Because of work they are not able to meet each other and are staying separately in their own apartments, it is frustrating for both of them especially for Veer, who cannot stay without seeing her even a single second of the day.

The next morning they both decided to meet each other for breakfast at Aanya's place and they were finally happy that they were meeting each other. Veer woke up and got ready to meet her. He was not going to have breakfast, he was going their to devour what was his.

Aanya was preparing the breakfast when the doorbell rang. She quickly ran to the door because she knew it was him. The moment she opened the door is when Veer rushed in to grab her neck and pin her against the door and having a taste of her soft lips by kissing her really hard. The only thing that they both could think of was to devour each other. Aanya ripped his shirt off to see that fine muscular body of his. She got on her knees and quickly opened his pants and kissed his rock hard cock. He grabbed her hair and said, "Suck it really hard. Make daddy feel good." to which she replied with a smile on her face, "I will daddy". She took his hard cock deep inside her throat and gagged on it. He made her suck it until she was out of breathe. He picked her up in his arms and made her sit on the kitchen counter and ripped off the t-shirt she was wearing just to suck those big juicy tits of her. He buried his face in them and she pressed his face even harder in them telling him to suck them more harder. "I'll mark them all mine.", he said. "Do whatever you want baby, I'm all yours.", she replied. He moved on to marking her tits all his by biting them really hard. She moans in pleasure while he devours her, with the look of love in her eyes looking straight into his eyes.

""I want you sore, baby," he murmurs, and he continues his sweet, leisurely torment, backward, forward. "Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I've been here. Only me. You are mine." Her face turned red and she nodded to his command. He shoved his hard cock in her dripping wet pussy, she moans, feeling every inch of his inside her. He pounds her hard while grabbing her neck with one and spanking her tits with the other.

"Ahh...give it all to me...I've been waiting for you for so long...ruin me today!!", she says. "You have all of me my slut...I'm going to give you all of it today.", he replied and then rushes to bite her neck which he loved the most. She gasped feeling his breathe around her neck. She held his head and told him to keep going. He kept drilling her pussy until she cummed all over, her legs shaking but she doesn't tell him to stop, "Keep going don't stop." He keeps pounding her, her clit turned red and dripping wet, he started rubbing her clit while he drilled her. He pulled her hair and kissed her hard when he cummed in her pussy. They both moaned in pleasure feeling every bit of each other. He pulled his dick out and saw her pussy filled with his cum, dripping out. She got on her knees and licked every last drop of it because she wanted it all. Swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock and looking up in his eyes, with a smirk on her face.

"Come let's get you cleaned up...come here.", he said and then picked her up in his arms because he took her ability to walk and devoured her. He kissed her forehead and took her to the bathroom and cleaned her up.

He cooked the breakfast which was left in the middle and took it to the bedroom and fed her with his own hands. She smiled at him and said," I love you, Veer. I'm so happy that it's you and I don't want to loose you ever. I want you all to myself." to which he smiled and blushed. "I love you more my baby, I know and I'm glad and blessed to have you and about you loosing me, it's never happening because you are coming with me." , he said. "Coming with you? Are you asking me to move in with you?", she asked. He smiled and nodded. She jumped on him and hugged him tightly and kissed him. "Hihihi!!! We are gonna live together finally!!!", she expressed her happiness. "I've made all the arrangements, we are going to live at 'The 7th arrondissement'. and you are going to decorate our apartment.",he told her. "That's the best place baby and we are going to decorate the apartment together as it's ours and we both are going to live in it.", she said. "Aye aye captain. Roger that.", he agreed. "I have few meetings to attend so i need to leave, text me if you require anything I'll be there and take proper rest okay don't go for work today, I'll see you in the evening and I'm directly coming here to help you with packing your stuff, alright cupcake?" he said. "Yes love, take care! I love you so much" Aanya responded to which Veer replied, "i love you so much more" and left for work.