She Fell in Love

As Veer put Aanya to bed and saw her sleeping peacefully, he laid next to her wondering how did he get so lucky to have a woman like her by her side. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead.

It started to pour down heavily and Veer couldn't sleep. So, he went downstairs and started to play the piano and sing in his melodious voice which no one has ever heard.

While he was playing and singing, the sound of the piano and his voice reached the room in which Aanya was sleeping and because of it she woke up. She wondered that where is that voice coming from and went outside to check.

To her surprise it wasn't any song playing on the speaker, it was Veer playing the piano and singing. Hearing him sing and watching him play made her feel so good. She has never heard him sing and didn't even know he could. This made her feel so lucky and she fell in love with him even more and her ears felt at peace by hearing his soothing voice.

 This made her feel so lucky and she fell in love with him even more and her ears felt at peace by hearing his soothing voice

She slowly went down without him noticing and hugged him from behind.Veer smiled and continued singing till the song got over. He turned towards her and look her deep in the eyes while breathing heavily. She sat on his lap and ran her fingers through his hairs and kissed him softly on his lips and he hugged her tightly like he didn't want her to go away from her.

"I didn't know you could even sing.", said Aanya to which he replied, "It's because I never used to sing in front of someone and you are the first one to hear me". She felt special by knowing that she was the first one to hear him sing. "I'm glad to know that I am that special to you." ,she said. "You are the most special to me and forever will be my love.", he said.

"I love you...", Aanya confessed. There was silence in the room and Veer was surprised to hear that from her and she could see the happiness he felt after hearing it from her. His cheeks turned red and his eyes turned watery and he started crying really hard after hearing it and knowing that she meant it because it means a lot for him.

The guy who has never been told that he is loved by someone even by his parents felt special for the first time in his life and couldn't control his tears.

She didn't know he would react this way but she understood why he did. She hugged him tight and rubbed his back while he cried hard in her arms. He looked up to her and said , "Do you really love me?" to which she replied "Yes I'm in love with you , Veer Malhotra." "I love you more, Aanya Singhania."

They both smiled and gave each other a soft kiss. Veer picked her up in his arms and took her upstairs because it was tuff for her to walk. She put her on the bed and lay next to her and hugged her and they peacefully slept together.