The Surprise

The next morning Veer woke up with Aanya next to him. He was happy that she was the one who was there instead of someone else. He gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and went to the kitchen to prepare the morning breakfast for his lady.

He made pasta alongside a bowl of caesar salad and a cup of coffee. He prepared it and went to her apartment to get a new pair of work clothes for her as she had work to go to. He took the best clothes out of her wardrobe and took it to his apartment for her.

He went to his bedroom where Aanya was sleeping peacefully. He was mesmerised by looking at her. He sighed and said quietly ,"Oh God...how did I get so luck?". He considered himself a lucky man. He woke her up by whispering in her ear,"Wake up princess!!!". Aanya woke up and saw Veer over her she quickly pulled him towards her for a kiss. 

"Good morning hehe!!!", she chuckled. "Morning your highness!! Your breakfast is ready and I've prepared your clothes for work.", he said. She was surprised to know that he did it all by himself  because she knew that he grew up in a household where he didn't even have to do anything but still he did for her. "Really? Did you you do all that by yourself?", she asked him. "Yes I did.", he replied. "Thankyou so much!!!", she said happily. 

She got fresh and came out wearing his shirt and nothing underneath it. He was turned on by watching her like that. 

He quickly went to her a grabbed her neck and pulled her for a hard kiss. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He pinned her on the wall and and buried his face in her neck. She could feel her hips pressing against his dick, which was dying to come out of his boxers. He put her down and ripped his shirt and started to suck those big perky tits of her. He wanted her so bad that he bit her nipple hard and pinched the other one hard. She moaned loudly in pleasure. "So good...you are so good!!!", she barely said that to him as he was so good that she couldn't even speak. He took her panties down and shoved his fingers up her warm dripping pussy. He finger fucked her so hard that her legs started to shake just by feeling his fingers inside her. Her eyes were screaming to get devoured by him and he knew it. She went on to kiss him hard and licked his face with her tongue as he penetrated her with her fingers. He got on his knees and ate her at the same time. "Oh my god!!!! I'm about to cum...ahhh!!!!". She cummed all over his hand and took a deep breath of pleasure and smiled to him. He got up and gave her a soft kiss. 

"Have your breakfast and get ready okay. We both have to leave for work. I'll drop you today in my car.", Veer said. "You have a car?", she asked. "Yes I do. Is there a problem?", he said. "No...no I'm surprised that you have a car here in this busy and expensive city.", she said. "I get paid well my lady so I can afford a nice ride for myself.", he replied. "Which one is it?", she asked him curiously. "You'll see.", he replied cleverly. 

They both had their breakfast which Veer cooked and DAMN it was good. "That's so delicious.", she praised him. "Thankyou.", he replied with a bright smile on his face. 

They got ready for work and left together for the parking garage. After getting there what Aanya saw was unbelievable. She saw a black Porsche parked in the garage of the apartment building and instantly knew that this is Veer's car. 

"Is that beast yours?", she asked him in shock. "You're damn right it's mine.", he said proudly. Aanya loved cars and she loved Porsche's the most. She excitedly hopped in the car and loved every second of it. He started the car and the rumbling sound of that beast shivered down her spine. Veer revved the engine and drove it quickly out of the garage. Veer loved driving his car. He was driving quick and breaking every speed limit. Aanya told hi to slow down and drive carefully but he didn't listen. Finally he stopped out of her office. Aanya was surprised to know that he knows where she works.