Dekh ke mujhe kyu tum dekhte nahi?

It is said that life does not stop whether someone is there or not, but ever since Haseena has refused Anubhav, it seems as if Haseena's life has come to a standstill.

It may have been just a few weeks since that incident, but for Haseena, every day of that week felt like a year.
Neither Anubhav was standing under her balcony for a week, nor did he follow her to college.
Now he does not even goes to the terrace to see her. Sometimes, if both of them accidentally came across eachother, he would behave like strangers and walk away.

It was not easy for Anubhav to do all this but he had no other option.
Whenever she came in front of him, he acted as if it didn't matter to him anymore.
All this was making Anubhav feel more depressed, but he still kept everything intact. He used to go to the shop early in the morning every day and returned late at night, although his father was very happy seeing his dedication in his work. But only Anubhav, Karishma and Ashok knew that all these were just tricks to avoid Haseena and nothing else.

One fine day Haseena went to Anubhav's house with a special dish which is a normal gesture in the neighbourhood of India.

Luckily Anubhav too was at home.

Haseena knocked their door which was open.

Anubhav who was seated there watching TV got surprised finding Haseena there. But he didn't let the surprise came on his face and called his mother.

Anubhav: maa koi aya hai.

Anubhav casually moved back his gaze upon the TV.

Maa came out from the kitchen.

Maa: Are Haseena...kuch kaam tha?

Haseena: ji vo humne pehleli baar Kothimbir vadi banaiee thi toh...

Anubhav remembered the coriander he sent her with his letter.

He still didn't reacted.

Maa: are waaah! Tum Maharashtrian kahana bhi bana leti hu?

Haseena: ji koshish karte hai. Vaise bhi Dhaniya hume bohot pasand hai.

Maa:(confused) kya?

Suddenly Ashok came , who was on Anubhav's bike.

Ashok went surprised seeing Haseena there.

Anubhav: Tumhe samaan lane bheja tha ya banane bheja tha jo itna samay lag gaya?

Ashok: Ab aa gaye na.

Anubhav: Maa hum chalte hai.

Maa: ruk jaa ab ye Kothimbir wadi kha ke jaa.

Anubhav: nahi maa humara maan nahi hai.

Anubhav started leaving.

Haseena: ek baar chakhenge bhi nahi?

Anubhav didn't stopped and spoke while sitting on the bike.

Anubhav: Maa hume bhook nahi hai, aate hai.

Maa noded and he left leaving Haseena with a sad face.