Peheli Jhalak❣️

The running roads, the creeping environment, the playing radio on the tea stall and those enchanting prayers of the temples was the regular routine in the streets of Varanasi.
A much crowded, yet a peaceful place.

There are many stories about this place, and every day this place reveals a new one. Some get burnt in the fire of rebellion and some remain confined to the pages of books only.

Just such a love story was about to blossom in these small streets of Banaras, Between Dheeraj Singh's son Anubhav Singh and Abdul Malik's daughter Haseena Malik.

Dheeraj Singh, a devout Hindu and Abdul Malik, a devout Muslim. In our country it is said that Hindus and Muslims are all brothers, but the sad thing is that this is just a matter of saying.

Because if it comes to marriage between Hindus and Muslims, it does not take long for this brotherhood to become a traitor.
Now it was to be seen, what was written in the test of love of Haseena Mallik and Anubhav Singh in this conflict between Hindus and Muslims.

__________________________________

"Subha ke 8 baj rahe hai, agar tumhare Nawab zade ki neend Puri ho gaiee ho toh keh do usse ki uthne ki meherbaani kar le hum pe!" Dheeraj taunts Anubhav to his wife Sadhna.

Sadhna: Ho gaya shuru apka subha subha? Uth jayega...deer raat tak jaga hua tha, isiliye ab tak so raha hai.

Dheeraj: koi naiee baat ho toh bata do. Deer raat tak apne doston ke saath awara gaddi karta hai aur phir roz deer se uthta hai. Zimmedari naam ki samajh kab aayegi tumhare ladle mein?

Hearing his father's blabbering, Anubhav placed his pillow over his ears and started whispering.

Anubhav: Subha Subha pravachan shuru kar diya apna.

Dheeraj: ek iski behen hai Karishma, bechari subha uth ke, Naha ke, taiyar hoke apne tution bhi chali gaiee.

Anubhav: (getting up from the bed) toh bhootni bankar kon tution jata hai?

Dheeraj: Iss batanizi ke saath na humse baat mat karo aur apni ye jo adate hai na sudhar lo thodi, aur zimmedar bano.

Anubhav: hmmm...vaise bhi iss ghar mein har galat kam ka mai he zimmedar hu.

Dheeraj huffed.

Dheeraj: Kuch nahi ho sakta iss Nalayak ka.

He dashed the newspaper on the table and left the house.

Anubhav went to the kitchen and hugged his mother.

Sadhana: rehene de.

She jerked his hands.

Anubhav: maa!!

Sadhna: ab bada ho gaya hai tu Anu, thoda toh samjhdaar ban. Apna nahi toh mera toh khayal kar. Agar tu zimmedar nahi banega toh teri biwi iss ghar mein kaise aayegi?

Anubhav went to the wash besin and took his tooth brush and started with his brushing.

Anubhav:(irritated) maaa!

Sadhna: sahi toh keh rahi hu. Kab tak aise he rahega tu?
Jaldi se koi acchi ladki dekh ke tere haath peele kara denge.

Anubhav: Haath peele karane ke liye ladki dekhne ki kya zarurat hai? Hum hathon mein haldi laga lenge. Tumhara Sapna bhi pura aur hum bhi khush.