13. Case Closed

Apologies for the delay, dear readers. I was travelling and therefore couldn't delegate my time to this story. A little peep into my travel for you all!

 A little peep into my travel for you all!

Now, let's move onto the story!!

.

.

"Mam, sunny ke sath iss recording ko main live share kar rahi hoon. Aur aapki location bhi HQ ke sath share ho rahi hai toh, backup force iss baar time par pahunch jaegi".

"Thank you, Santosh".

Haseena continued to follow the car and after 75 minutes, the car came to a halt in front of a house, deep in the farms.

Haseena stopped her car some distance away, seeing the entrance being guarded by armed men.

"Madam, the force has arrived", Santosh informed, and Haseena tapped her earpiece twice to establish connection.

"SHO Haseena Malik here, am I audible?"

"Special force, Inspector Rajiv here, SHO Malik, I can hear you. We have searched the perimeter, and from your location, there is a way from the right end, that's passing through the maize field. It will be a good cover".

Haseena moved to her right and spotted the cover, "Found it".

That said, she equipped her pistol, took a crouching stance and rushed through the field, finally arriving at the back wall. Taking support of the crevices in the wall then, she quickly climbed over it, looking around for the men who had abducted Cheetah.

Keeping to the wall, she located the entrance and once assured that her back was protected, she quickly jumped the man standing guard and hit his neck hard at the perfect angle making him lose consciousness.

"Inspector Rajiv, I am inside".

"To your seven, officer"

Haseena peeked behind the pillar to find a man signaling her, and she followed his gestures to see 4 other officers hidden over the hall, that was punctuated by pillars. Owing to them, they had ample hiding spots but there were blind spots too.

Stealthily she and Rajiv advanced, running from pillar to pillar. And then the hall broke into two corridors. Haseena took the left one and was accompanied by two officers while Rajiv turned to right.

"Rinku bhaiya dekh lega baki, apun ka kaam ho ga-

The two men who appeared in the left corridor halted, perturbed by sudden sounds and then they saw the shadows move. However, before they could raise an alarm, Haseena looped the nearest curtain around one's neck, tightening it as he struggled for a few seconds before passing out. His partner was also dealt with as another officer snapped his neck.

"Something's there", Haseena remarked recalling the two men as Cheetah's abductors.

Picking up her pace, she rushed ahead but hid quickly as the corridor took a right turn and she caught a glimpse of two men standing guard outside a room, from where some noise could be heard.