"Ok then don't eat but please come with me" she says.

"Why?" I ask her.

"Because mom says to come together" she says.

"You are giving me too much shocks Shanaya" I say while combing my hair and now she is standing beside me in front of the mirror.

"Why what did I do?" She ask me in confusion.

"At first you agreed for the marriage then you agreed to sleep on the couch and then you told me that you own a company which you made by yourself and now you are obeying my mother" I say.

"It's not my fault that you think me a stubborn spoil person" she says.
She is right I used to think of her as a very bad person which she is not.

"Now please do your work fast" she says with a pout.

"Ok let's go" I say.

Then we come downstairs and greet all the elders. Then we take our sits. She sits beside me. My family members starts talking with Shanaya is I bother her much or do fight with her. But she just say no but my cousins they know all the things which happened yesterday so they are looking at us weirdly. Then my two monkeys I mean my two best friends come at our house.

"Hey all what's going on" Adil and Rohan says.

"All good beta" Chachi says.

"Come sit and do breakfast" dad offers them.

"No uncle actually we are full" they say. And take a Apple from the table.

"You guys are full right" I tease them.

"So what" Adil frawn .

"Ah Aryan how's your pillow" Rohan says and Shanaya chock on her food. I hurriedly give her a glass of water and Shifa starts patting her back.

"What?" Chachu asks in confusion.

"Ya his pillow" Rohan says.

"Yes Aryan, Hamza told us everything" he says with a smirk. And I give a deadly glare at Hamza.

"What are you guys talking about?" dadu ask. Everyone is looking confuse except my cousins and my friends on the other side Shanaya is feeling shameful. I will break their faces because of them Shanaya is feeling shameful.

"No... nothing yesterday bhai tore his favourite pillow in anger" Hamza says and I look at him in shock.

"Anger" dadi says.

"What! Aryan did you fight with Shanaya?" Mom asks in anger.

"N...no mom" Shanaya says. Thank God she says it otherwise no one is gonna trust me if I say it by myself. Obviously Shanaya is their princess.

"No no actually bhai tore it in happiness" Hamza says again. Everyone looks at him in confusion.

"Who tore a pillow in happiness and what kind of happiness?" Chachi asks.

"No no I mean in sadness" Hamza says again.

"But why he will get sad" bua asks.

"Hamza what are you saying say it clearly" dadi says

"Actually in excitement" Hamza says again but this time I say in anger "Stop it. I accidentally tore my pillow"

"Yes bhai is right" Shifa, Rehan and Rehana say .

"I..I also want ...to..say..tha" dadu cut Hamza "stop it at first you clear your confusion" dadu says to him.

"Sorry bro and sorry Shanaya for making you uncomfortable" Adil and Rohan whisper which is only hearable for us two and Rehan because he is sitting beside me.