Tutor?

Taehyung : it's for you

She looked at him with a confused face, he was staring at her admiring how innocent she is.

Yn : hm? Why?

She said in a low pitch before looking down.

Taehyung : well, it's like a thank you. You let me stay at your house and I didn't even properly say thanks.

She smiled a lil before nodding her head, he laughed.

Taehyung : haha you really are introvert, aren't you?

She didn't reply but bite her lips in embarrassment.
He ruffled her hair before saying good bye, she was going to say something but shut her mouth.
She looked at the flowers and smiled before smelling them.

***

Sam was finding yn and she was standing in the hallway of the school. He sigh before shouting her name, she turned around to see her boyfriend

 He sigh before shouting her name, she turned around to see her boyfriend

She smiled at him, he was chewing some gums. He walked towards her and spoke

Sam : the skirt really fitted you?

He said looking at her up to down , she looked down staring at her skirt

Sam rolled his eyes before speaking in rude tone.

Sam : don't you've a mouth? Is it just for sucking huh?

He shouted the last word, she flinched and replied

Yn : y-yes, the skirt was in my size.

He smirked.

Sam : you started dieting something?

She shook her head. He pulled her cheeks before saying

Sam : when will you listen to me huh? Always doing what you want, aren't you? Dumb bitch

He said and left her there before glaring at her. She touched her cheeks before caressing it.
Her eyes were watery but she didn't want to cry.
So she just sobbed and looked around to distract her harmones from crying out like crazy.

She was going inside the classroom when she find taehyung already taking the class, she closed her eyes in awkwardness.
She came inside and was just sitting looking here and there.

She noticed taehyung, she don't know what she was feeling that time but that was something different, different than any feelings she felt till now.

He noticed and stare at her, she quickly remove her gaze. He walk towards her and bend a lil over her bench.

Taehyung : Any doubt?

He whispered enough for her to hear.
She gasped and took a breath before looking at him. He was too close to her, she can smell the expensive perfume from him. That smell was too good for her existence.
When she made eye contact, her cheeks automatically turned red. His eyes, his aura and his long arms.
She felt somehow safe with him. Her heart wasn't feeling anxious or scared.
That just something pure between them.

He smiled before saying

Taehyung : You're looking good.

She gave him a "really" kind of look. He nodded his head before leaving from there.
She smiled a lil.

After the class, he called her.

Yn : did you call me sir?

Taehyung: oh! You can speak?

He said jokingly, she looked down again.

Taehyung : i was just kidding, well I was checking your papers.

She quickly looked at him and then the paper, she knows it she knows how bad she is in math.
She cursed herself in mind before listening to him carefully.

Taehyung : hm, you know that i really hate bad grades and you've always been very bad at math. And I was going to talk to you about it that day when I was at your home but situation was kind of different so i didn't.

She nodded her head being aware of her mistakes. She was just looking down, listening to him and pushing her thump on her other hand. The nervousness was visible on her face.

Taehyung : I wanted you to get a tutor but as I came across your financial problems, I think it's better if you don't.

Taehyung : so I was thinking if you want, I can tutor you?

She looked at him and they just hold the eye contact.

Taehyung : only if you agree

He repeated making sure, she won't feel pressure something on her.
She nodded her head.

Yn : when should I come?sir?

He smiled

Taehyung : hmm when you're free?

She did "oh" and looked down. He tilt his head waiting for her to speak

Yn : after school I've to go to the flower shop and then at the cafe

Yn : so, I'm     free after 9pm?

He listened to her. She looked at him for reply, he was just staring and saying nothing.

Yn : sir?

Taehyung : oh yeah. Okay then at 9. When will you go to sleep then?

She wiped her face sweat from her hand before saying

Yn : 11-12

Taehyung : then I'll leave you at 11? Is it okay for you?

She nodded her head, he just smiled at her.
He leaned before saying

Taehyung : Don't make me wait, okay?