A Long Night (ii)

Start from the beginning

Vir entangled his finger with her and make her looked in hie eyes and then  his right hand shifted to his male part and make her touch himself into hers vaginal part. she felt goosebump over her sensitive skin and curled her toes

Vir hold her tie hand with his one hand and cupped her cheeks with another hand then kissed her lips.

Vir : TERE ROOH KO APNE ROOH SE CHUNE JA RAHA HU.. AAJ QAYAMAT  MUJHPAR AISI MEHERBAAN HUI HA

Vir spit on his hand and rubbed the spit on his penis to wet it. he cupped her half neck tight and entered in her while inheal deeply. she close her eyes tightly and sharp pain sooted in her internal part and she broke into loud cries.

Purvi : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

He listen her painful loud moan.. He looked at her teary eyes then pushed  himself one again. she scream loudly and not able to bear this pain she feel him half inside her.. their hot breaths mingled with each other..

Purvi : (crying) mukhijiiii

Vir : Bina dard ke ishq kaisa.

He kissed her tears and push himself completely.. she screamed louder tear rolled down on her cheek and her lips trembling with pain and sensations..

Purvi : Ahahaaaaaha.. mukhiji bohot dard ho raha ha.. ahhhh.. sehen nahi ho raha ha humse.. ahhhhhh..

Vir : (kissed her shoulder) koi bat nhi aaj seh lijiye humare liye haan..

He pull out his penis and some drops of blood dripping from her lower part The blood on the bed and on his penis is proof that she has lost her virginity

Vir again entangled his fingers with her tie hands and hide himself in her nech now pushed himself completely into her in one go she broke into loud cries and screaming.

Purvi : (screamed) ahhhhhhhhhhh.

________________________________________

He hide himself in her neck and then thrusting into her slowly.. he moving his hips and listening her slow cries..

Vir : uhhgghh

Purvi : ahhhh ahhhh..

Vir was slowly moving and kissing her neck and rubbing their fingers
to ease her pain.. Vir lifted his face and make her looked into her eyes.

Purvi : ahhhhh...

Vir : Kitna acha lag rha ha apko apne agosh mai lekar is tarah khudka hota poori tarah hote hue.. (husky voice)

He put his palm on her chin and slowly kissed on her cheeks then pushed himself deeper in her she parted her lips and moaned.