part 8

Author pov

Taehyung walking behind her and she direct went to her room and closed the door.
Taehyung : yn? Yn, listen to me once.

He didn't get any response. He again called her but got no response.

Taehyung come downstairs and takes his stuffs then Mr park came. Taehyung didn't see him. He was lost in his thoughts.

Mr park: taehyung, you came. Where is yn? Her work is completed na?

Taehyung: yes uncle. She went to her room.

Mr park: oh okay. I checked the file taehyung and it was all perfect. All the best!! You really work hard. *smiles*.

Taehyung: thank you uncle, I'm leaving now. Thank u once again for helping me.*smiles*.

Mr park: aish, its my pleasure son.

Taehyung bowed him and left before looking upstairs.

With yn

She was crying in guilty.

Yn *in mind*: what will he think of me? Oh god why I do that. What he think like I don't have any shame and kiss him. What he thinks about my upbringing. Was it accidentally happened? I'm damn embarrassing now. Oh god he knock my door but I didn't answered him. I'm sorry taehyung, I'm sorry...

Why my heart is beating fastly. Relax yn.

She calmed herself and went to washroom for fresh up.

On the other hand, taehyung went to his house and direct went to his room. After fleshing he layed on bed thinking about today and blushed.

Taehyung pov

Why she was crying? I already said her it was just accident. I think she is so sensitive. I know its hard for her. Aishh, she is so innocent. This kindness made me fell harder for her . I'm sure about my feelings now. Yeah I love her. You heard it right, she stole my heart. I fell for her. I love to see her all the time. You make me crazy. You stole this cold, single heart. I never thought I'd fall for someone so fast, but you have me head over heels.

He blushed thinking about her.

Taehyung: I want to say you that's its completely fine. Don't think about the kiss incident. But I don't have her number. Should I ask jennie? No she will doubt on me. Because I never show any interest on girl. Aishh how should I call her. I'll tell her when she comes to my office day after tomorrow. Btw the kiss was good though.

He placed his hands on his cheeks and blushed.

Time skips

Next day

Yn pov

I was in my office thinking about yesterday.  Yes I'm thinking about taehyung. I'm feeling guilty for ignoring him its my fault though. I'll talk with him tomorrow. As his final presentation is tomorrow and me and dad also have to go his office. How I will face him. Calm down yn, he's not like other guys. I remember how he wants to console me when I cried yesterday. I was in my thoughts then dad called me.