part 9

Author pov

Yn opened her eyes and slowly wakes from bed. She check the time and it was 5 pm. She frowned.
Yn: oh god I slept so long...

Then she remembered morning incident. She remember how taehyung take care of her and she blushed remembering those moments. Soon her smile fade when she reminds his important meeting got postponed because of her. She feels guilty.

Yn: because of me, his important meet got postponed. I'm sorry taehyung. You work hard for this. But because of me-..

Soon her eyes caught something on her night stand. She look and its a note. She took and read

Hey yn,!! I hope you're fine now. Please don't blame yourself for today's meeting. It's okay.. we work hard together. So your presence is most important. And main your health is most important than anything. So don't feel guilty and all.. and yeah don't skip meals. Eat what your mood says. Bye take care...
                                -by taehyung..

Seeing the note her lips curved in smile.

Yn: how he knows everything about me?. I want to thank him. But I don't have his number *pout*. Should I ask jennie,? No no what will she thinks. I'm sure dad have this number. But what dad thinks why suddenly I wants his number.

Aishh,, what's happening to me. ? Why my heart is beating speedly. Why I'm always thinking about him only. Why he  affects me so much? Why my heart beating rapidly when he around me. Today when he wipes that blood strains, I can't help.. this man is something. And that kiss, no matter how much I'm trying to forget that. I can't.. 

She was thinking herself. She closed her eyes and again his smiley face comes in her mind.

 She closed her eyes and again his smiley face comes in her mind

Ohh god!!!

Saying this, she gets up as she is hungry. She went downstairs and see ahjuma is washing dishes. Hearing her footsteps  she turned and comes to her.

Ahjuma: ynie are u okay, how's your stomach pain?

Yn: I'm fine ahjuma!!

Ahjuma: thank god, you scared me!!. Thanks to that mister. He brings you here.

Hearing she remember how he carry in his arms. She blushed thinking that moment.

Ahjuma: ynie? What happened? Are u fine? Why your face is red?

Yn: huh? No...no I'm hungry..

Ahjuma: come and eat. I thought to wake u but I saw you're sleeping peacefully. I don't want to disturb your sleep. And I keep hot water bags on your stomach as that mister told me.

Yn eyes widen.

Yn: hot bag? When ? Who sai-

Ahjuma: yeah yn you're sleeping and I kept to erase your pain. That mister told me to do that  ..