Meeting and Saving an assassin named Quiet

Start from the beginning

...?:*look at them till she points at the blank sheet of paper*

Raven: She can't speak.*use her magic to bring the paper and pen and hands them to her* Here.

...?:*writes down her name and show it to them*

Blackfire: Your name is Quiet?

Quiet:*nodded her head*

Shiranui: How did you end up in the city full of thugs that's chasing you?

Quiet:*begins to write again as she shows them her sentences saying "Because of they wanted my body till I smoke grenade them and escape."*

Raven: So you were chased.*sees her nodded her head*

Starfire: Don't worry, your safe here with us.

Blackfire: My sister agrees, you're welcome to stay here as your new place.

Quiet look at them till she begins to write again. But this time, she says"Thank you for letting me stay."

Mark: Heh, it's no big deal. Your welcome to stay whatever you wish.*hears a knocking at the door* I'll check who it is, Starfire, Raven, Blackfire ,show her around the place.

While Starfire, Raven and Blackfire shows Quiet around the room, Mark opens the door revealing two strangers.

Mark: Can I help you?

...?: Greetings, fellow warrior. Allow me to introduce ourselves. My name is Raiden and this is my apprentice, Liu Kang. May we come in?

Mark:*looks around* Well, I don't see why not. Be my guest.*let's them in as they look around*

Liu Kang: This place seems...normal.

Shiranui: Fufu~ Why of course it is normal.*sees her husband sits down as she sits down next to him* Please, sit no need to stand to long.

Raiden: Thank you.*sits down along with Liu Kang*

Mark: So, what brings you two to this place?

Raiden: We came here because the Elder Gods sense a powerful energy that we never felt before.

Liu Kang: It is said that this power can rival gods and that power comes from you two.

Shiranui: Oh? How so?

Raiden: We believe that you two can help us.

Mark: Uh, and why's that?

Raiden: The ruler of Outworld, Shao Kahn is announcing a tournament at his kingdom. We have recruited our allies but it's not enough.

Liu Kang: We believe that you two will aid us to participate.

Mark: *chuckles*Well, if you finding the right ones, you got it.

Shiranui: Agreed darling.

Mark: However, I'm bringing Starfire, Raven, Blackfire and Quiet with us.

Raiden: I understand.

Liu Kang: Lord Raiden, this is incredible. This is all we needed to stop Shao Kahn.

Raiden: Yes.*smiles* Indeed you're right Liu Kang.

Mark: So, when are we leaving?

Raiden: Now. The others are waiting for us at the fire gardens.

Mark: Nice. Ladies!*sees them coming down the stairs* We're going to a tournament in a different world. Are you guys ready?*sees them looking at each other till they nodded* Let's rock.

Raiden nodded as he use his powers teleport himself and others to the fire gardens.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 03/19/2024 - 12:59 a.m. - 10:02 a.m.

Published: 03/19/2024- 10:02 a.m. - 10:03 a.m.