Prologue

"NOOOO!!!!"

*snap*

And with that. Half of the universe was gone..How did it end up like that? Y/n did everything he could. He always tried to be the hero..It all started when NYC was attacked.

••••••

It was 2012

It was 2012. Y/n's 11th birthday was around the corner the Chitauri where invading earth. Running he had lost track of his grandpa and cousin. They had came out for the summer for fun.

"MAX!"

"MAX!"

"GWEN!"

"GWEN!"

Y/n spirited his eyes darting around as he ran. Smoke and screams filled the air as things lit a blaze. Aliens. Aliens are real. As he ran on of the aliens tried to attack him only to be stopped by a giant green creature landed on it. It looked back at the boy then jumped away.

"W-whoa-"

While all this where happening on the buzzing streaks of new york a pod was zooming through the sky i super speeds. In it was something that would change Y/n's life forever. The pod almost zoomed past earth but was pulled into a wormhole and landing right in-front of y/n.

He covers his face hiding from dust as the pod creates a huge crater. The ground under him caves in. He slides down coming to a holt as the device opens.

He looks at the device. "W-what" curiosity he reaches out and it attaches to his arm.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

He jolts his head upwards to see his grandfather and cousin reaching out to him.