Accidents Happen

(This is a request! Request by: harrygoldenglitterr)

Characters:

Oliver - 19 - male
Lani - 19 - female

The two are dating and both have piss kinks.

Lani and Oliver were on their usual walk through the park, enjoying each other's company. They had been walking for a while and had already stopped to eat and get drinks.  Oliver had started needing to go a bit ago but was just going to wait.

A little further into their walk, Oliver's need became worse and worse. He was slightly fidgeting and walking weird. It wasn't super busy, so he stopped Lani and told her an idea he got. He decided to just go in a bush since there weren't many people around, and Lani could watch around for him. They found a suitable place and as he began going, a big group of people arrived at the park and were running everywhere, some were starting to run towards them.

Lani noticed it getting busy and stopped Oliver. Oliver looked around and saw everybody. He sighed and just decided to go at home. They started making their way to their car. With every step, Oliver became more desperate. Once they got in the car, he was barely able to hold it. He could only drive with one hand, as he had to hold himself in order not to leak.

"I-I don't know if I can make it, Lani" Oliver muttered, struggling not to shake. There were slight tears in his eyes.

"It's okay, there's only five minutes left until we're home. Just focus on the road, don't think about it" Lani tried to comfort him.

Oliver started to leak slightly and he gasped, holding himself harder to stop it. There was a tiny, barely visible wet patch. Oliver was very embarrassed, immediately turning red. More tears formed but didn't fall. All he could think about was his need, he could barely focus on driving. More drops came out and eventually he couldn't hold back anymore and it just came out. Starting off as a tiny trickle, and quickly turning into a fully stream. There was a very obvious hissing noise, followed by droplets rolling off the seat and hitting the car floor. Both of them were silent. Lani listened closely, liking the noise. Oliver was just embarrassed.

He was still trying to stop it, but eventually he gave up and pushed the rest out. His pants, his seat, and the floor were all completely soaked. Oliver was incredibly embarrassed, and he felt his face getting hotter and hotter by the second. His stream slowly finished off, and he continued being silent. They soon arrived home. He stopped the car and turned it off. Then, he put his head on the steering wheel, silent. Lani felt bad, and just patted his back.

"It's okay, honey. It was just an accident. We can get you cleaned up, and we can clean the car. It'll be okay. Accidents happen" Lani said with a reassuring smile. Oliver smiled and looked over at her, tears obviously in his eyes. "Thanks" He quietly said.

They got out, and Lani put her jacket over his wet spots the best she could and walked him inside. They cleaned him up, and he went out to clean the car after a nice, long shower.

(Sorry this one is shorted that the usual ones, I didn't have much time to write this but I wanted to put something out! Thank you for the request, harrygoldenglitterr! I hope you enjoyed!)