Then she went back inside and grabbed Meredith, who she was used to driving home when drunk.

She hefted her up and thanked the bartender, making sure to pay the tab the two left behind.

The bartender thanked her as she walked outside to her car and put Meredith into the passenger seat with another bucket for the second drunk doctor.

Daisy was sure to drive carefully, not wanting to set the two off in a pile fest if she hit a bump.

When she got to Meredith's house she used the spare key under the mat to open it up, and then carried each doctor on either shoulder in a firemen carry up the flight of stairs.

She went back downstairs to lock her car up, then the house as well.

She headed into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses of water and found the bottle of Advil that the two needed to take to minimize their headaches from their hangovers they're likely to get, and placed them in the same bed.

Before she could leave to go and sleep on the couch downstairs, Meredith whined and pulled her into bed with them.

Daisy resigned herself to being a pillow for the blond haired girl as usual.

Normally when she got this drunk, she'd complain until Daisy held her, and it seemed like it would be the same as usual this time as well.

...

MVO: I have an aunt who, whenever she poured anything for you, would say, "Say when."

(Meredith is lying on the bathroom floor, Daisy is downstairs making breakfast.)

Meredith: It's not us. It's them. Them and their stupid boy penises. They didn't tell me they had a wife. They gave absolutely no warning that they were going to break up with you.

(Cristina opens the shower door, where she is lying completely dressed)

Cristina: It's not that Burke broke up with me. It's how he broke up with me. Like it was business. Like it was a business trans— like he's the boss of me!

Meredith: He is the boss of you.

Cristina: And what's worse is that I care.

Meredith: I'm gonna throw up again.

(Cristina closes the shower door)

MVO: My aunt would say, "Say when," and of course we never did.

(Meredith looks like she's going to throw up)

Meredith: No. Wait. False alarm.

(Cristina opens the shower door)

Cristina: Look, the problem is estrogen.

Meredith: No, the problem is tequila.

Cristina: I used to be all business, and then he goes and gets me pregnant.

Meredith: With the stupid boy penis.

Cristina: Now, I'm having hormone surges. He ruined me. I'm ruined. He turned me into this fat, stupid, pregnant girl. Who cares! Estrogen!

(She slides the shower door shut again)

Meredith: Penises. Penises Izzie.

(The bathroom door opens and Izzie and George walk in. George to brush his teeth and Izzie with a bottle of water. The shower door is open again)

Cristina: Estrogen George.

George: Okay. (To Izzie) What did I miss?

(Izzie pours some water into a glass that Cristina is holding out)