12

It has been a few weeks, Emilia and Nicole were back home in Puerto Rico. There was currently no work just some time to relax and enjoy family time. Meanwhile, Benito was as well in Puerto Rico with Becky. He had spent too much time in the states that he felt that he needed to touch home. What better way to be back home than to throw a party. But , it wasn't just any party it was Raul's birthday. Benito told him to invite whoever he wanted. It was going to be huge but nothing too crazy. It would take place Friday night.

As Emilia and Nicole were giggling and kicking their feet to a romantic comedy. Both their phone's buzzed. The two looked at each other in confusion and picked up their phones. When they saw the contact name they both looked at each with even more confusion.

" what could it be ?" Emilia asked.

" I can't believe we all still have the same numbers." Nicole added.

" He invited us to his birthday party." Emilia spoke

" Oh shit , that means you know who will be there." Her best friend responded.

The two looked at each other.

" We should go." They said in unison as they giggled.

" No seriously we should go for Raul, Benito I'll definitely be avoiding him. I don't need to see him all over his girlfriend."Emilia stated as she rolled her eyes.

She knew that Nicole was going to say he didn't love her. But , that was only trying to make her feel better. Benito pretended to not know her and never responded back. He's made it clear he wants nothing to do with her. Emilia would be attending the party but avoiding him at all cost to prevent any embarrassment.

Since it was set that they would be attending the two replied to Raul with a yes and thanking him for the invite. Nicole asked if there was a theme and he said to wear whatever they liked.

Now to wait for Friday night to arrive.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It was Friday and the girls had just arrived at the huge mansion. The music can be heard from outside luckily it was PR and it was the only house located in this area. Emilia wore her knee high boots , a short mini skirt, and a corset top. The outfit was fun and sexy.  She had her hair down in its natural state. Whereas Nicole was wearing a black crop top with black leather pants. They both looked good and we're pleased with their outfits.

The two walked in hand in hand nervous. They were not ready for what could happen tonight. The loud music greeted them , it was crowded but not too much. Majority of the people were known so nothing crazy should happen. The girls wanted to find Raul to greet him and thank him once more. They as well had his gift and wanted him to have it. Emilia hoped that he was far from Benito but , of course when they spotted him Benito wasn't too far nor was Becky.

Benito froze at the sight of Emilia as he spotted her. She was currently making her way towards Raul with Nicole.

" Happy Birthday!" They shouted over the loud music as they engulfed him in a group hug.

" gracias por venir." Raúl smiled as he continued to talk to them.

Benito didn't know whether to be surprised that he invited them or that he didn't tell him. What was Raul thinking ?

" Oh my gosh ! It's that girl from the award show. I told you he likes her!" Becky exclaimed noticing that Emilia was present at the party. Benito didn't say a word.

As Emilia spoke with Raul she felt eyes on her but , she did not want to look. He was probably giving her a cold stare anyway. But as per usual he looked good.  Emilia wanted so badly to be by his side and to be his again. 

But , it appears to be too late.

The party was going well. Emilia managed to hide away from Benito. Meanwhile , Benito was curious as to what she was doing. He wanted nothing to do with her but , was watching her. Does he even make sense ?

He spotted Emilia dancing with some guy. The singer drank whatever was left in his cup in one shot and made his way over to the dance floor with his girlfriend. Raul and Nicole who were engaging in conversation turned their attention over to the scene.

Emilia hadn't noticed the pair until everyone began to form a circle around them and cheer them on.Emilia left the dance floor and hurried into the nearest bathroom , Nicole close by.

She thought she could handle this but maybe not.