7

After Emilia had broken up with Benito he was devastated, he was shattered , completely broken. He no longer believed in love. He thought all women were the same. Benito knew that even now being in the industry love would be hard. Benito told Raúl he would not commit again.

That was until Becky came his way. They met late 2021 and officially began dating in 2022. So they've been together for two years already. When Becky met Benito she never thought she would fall for him or vice versa. The two get along very well , with his status she thought this would only be a nice friendship. But little by little Becky repaired his broken heart and earned it.

Benito loved how caring , humble , and generous Becky was. He adored the ease and peace that came along with her. Benito loved everything about her , despite her being in the spotlight as well as an influencer , she made him feel normal as the human he was. She knew how to keep herself grounded. She has taught and continues to teach Benito many things.

The fans were quite fond of their relationship and they were happy for Benito. Ever since they've met , Becky has not left his side. She's been so supportive , Benito couldn't ask for someone better.

He thought that Emilia was officially in the past.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

It had been about 2 months since Emilia had texted and called Benito. She never received a response, she knew she shouldn't have done that but , she wanted to hold on to hope. Emilia had been working nonstop and tonight was the release of her new single Jagger. She couldn't wait for her fans to hear it and everything else she had in store for them.

Emilia was even more excited because in a few weeks she would be performing jagger at the Latin Billboard awards. She was already rehearsing and she couldn't wait to give it her all. There were thirty minutes till midnight so Emilia decided to do a live on Instagram as they all waited for the release of her new song.

Emilia began the live on her Instagram and the views immediately began to go up. It was insane how many people truly followed Emilia , she still couldn't believe it. As she spoke about how excited she was the comments began to continuously ask for Nicole.

" Donde está Nicole dicen aquí , Nicole donde estas ?!" Emilia shouts jokingly as her best friend was only sitting on the couch not to far from her.

" Hola!" Nicole shouted popping up from behind Emilia.

" A Nicole le gusta Jagger?" A comment read.

" I love it , super cool vibes." Nicole replied weirdly not wanting to give anything away. Emilia just laughed.

Suddenly Raul joined the live , the two girls froze but played it off. They suddenly both laughed. What if Benito was with him ? The two never really kept contact with him so it was weird he was viewing.

" ask me questions , we're 20 minutes away from the release of Jagger." Emilia said as she placed the Q & A box.

" are you single ?"

" I am single." Emilia replied with a smirk. " But , I do not want to mingle."

" Vives en PR or en Argentina?"

" Los dos, pero ahorita estoy llegando a Miami por un ratito." She answered.

Raúl was watching so she had to be careful  with what she said. She didn't want to give anything away. However Raul was alone and curious as to what these two were up to.

Eventually it was midnight and Emilia ended the live so they could enjoy her new song along with the video. This was going to be her year and the next to come.