"I Ain't Lookin' Over Fences, Tryin' Find A Better View"

Taking the luffa to her frame, she hummed softly, letting the hot water wash away 3 days' worth of restless baby, no sleep, and endless tears, as the steam filled the tiny bathroom.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the blue curtain move slightly before he came into full view; smirking as he made his way into the shower. "What are you doing?" She gasped, pulling the luffa to her chest.

He leaned into her, pressing his lips to hers. Dropping the luffa, she brought her hands to his bare biceps, molding her mouth against his as his left hand gripped the back of her head, and his right hand moved slowly from her abdomen to her back.

Moving to her jaw, "the kids fell back asleep, figured we could have some time..." Ricky smirked again, "to ourselves…" trailing to the side of her neck, "before they need attention."

She moaned into his touch, thrusting her hands into his hair and arching her back as his lips nipped at her earlobe before sucking on the skin of her collarbone.

"Mmm," Amy moaned again, backing up slowly against the wall of the shower, before putting her hand to his chest, "We need to stop - before they wake up."

Taking her hand into his, he nodded, "Mhmm… or we could do this…" pressing himself further against her - letting her feel how badly he wanted her in that moment as he grew hard. Running his hands up and down her back - allowing the soap from her skin to slide between his fingers - as his lips pressed into hers again, prodding her tongue with his while his fingers dug lightly into the curve of her hips. He moaned against her mouth as her nails clamped the back of his neck, pulling at the loose strands of wavy curls plastered to his skin.

She knew he was getting eager as his hands feverishly started roaming all over her back; the pads of his fingertips digging into the softer part of her hips, making her self conscious as they brushed against the healed raised skin of her scars. Instinctively, she started pulling away, shielding her exposed abdomen with her hands.

His gaze went to her covering herself, both confused and sympathetic, "Amy, you don't -" Ricky tried to reassure her, putting out his right hand to take hers, knowing that she wasn't very comfortable with her body since having the baby.

Amy flinched, shaking her head so quickly it was almost unnoticeable, "I - I think I hear Emma."

He took a step towards her, "I don't hear anything," not yet ready to end the most physical contact he'd had with his wife since before their daughter was born.

Taking another small step backward, she brought the luffa back to her chest, "Could you check? I really think I heard her -"

The water was turning cold in the silence as they locked eyes. Getting ready to counter her statement, Ricky ran his fingers through his wet hair, taking in a long, deep inhale as a loud, beckoning wail sounded in the distance. Sighing in both frustration and disappointment, he pushed the curtain back, stepping out and yanking the blue towel from the rack.
---------------------------------------------------------

"And that'll do it, folks - that ball is gone! Another perfect run by number 26!" He ran around the mound, a smile plastered to his face as he looked up into the crowd; their cheers like thunderous applause throughout the stadium for him as his feet flew across the dirt.

Taking the last step, the crowd changed, transforming from whoops and hollers to a series of high-pitched whines followed by a loud crash -

His head shot up quickly from its position on top of his clasped arms, eyes staring directly into the green ones of his 3-month-old, lying on her stomach, and whining loudly as she attempted to push her head up with her tiny arms to reach a toy a few millimeters away. He pushed the toy closer, smiling slightly as she successfully lifted her head up off the blanket, and grabbed the toy, squeezing it before hiccupping a mess of breastmilk out of her mouth and down her chin.