A Talk

As some of you miss my announcement. So I will say in the starting of story. I would have posted the book link here but I know the book link won't open so here's the title and Author name :

Title: " To Be Blossom"
Author: yepilosa.

She writes amazing poems. Check it out! You can open the book link from my profile too.

Third Person Pov:

"May I assist you?" Zayan inquired perplexed.

"Zayan, We are your biological parents" A lady said with a smile, shocking him to the core.

"B-iological Parents!" He replied shocked and surprised.

"Yes, my son" The man beside him said softly.

"We will talk tomorrow about this. It's late. I will give you a room. You can sleep there." He said politely as they nodded their head in understanding. He took them inside.

"Who are they?" Bashir inquired, his tone as usual cold.

"My Biological Parents. I will tell you. First, I will show them the room " Zayan replied, his tone normal. He took them to his father's room in which he was living in.

"This is your room. I will go, now" He said politely and went to the living room.

"What is this!? How could you keep this thing from us!?" Bashir yelled furiously.

"I am adopted. I knew it when I was 5 years old but this is the first time, I am seeing them. I am confused too about why did they came? But the talk will have to wait. It's too late. I will talk with them tomorrow" he replied calmly.

"Whatever! But this doesn't mean that we'll act lovey Dovey with you" Bashir said irritated and left, his brothers followed.

Zayan sighed and left to his room. The room he dreaded. The room which was filled with nightmare. The room which had dreadful memories.

•Stop! Me ish scared• little Zayan cried.

"It's okay, Buddy. He is dead. He is not here. He can't harm us anymore" he consoled little Zayan while entering the room. A memory flashed through his eyes.

Past:

"Zayan, There's still a dust on my room. Is this how you cleaned my room!?" His father yelled at him.

"I did cleaned the room, Sir. I don't know how did I leave the dust" he replied petrified.

"Stupid, All nonsense. Kneel down immediately" His father  yelled furiously.

"Yes, Sir " He replied as a tear fell from his eyes while kneeling down.

⚠️ Not for sensitive person:

"So weak." His father mumbled irritated and bought the whip.

Whipped
Whipped
Whipped
Whipped
Whipped

He screamed in pain and agony at each hit but there was no one to heard him, to help him.

"Stay like this. I am coming" his father said harshly and left.

Soon, he came with a cane full of thorns. His face held a satisfied grin.

Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish
Swish

He screamed in pain and he pleaded at each hit. He pleaded to stop but his father didn't listen and kept doing it. It did stop but for a while as he bought the sharp knife.

"Cut yourself without screaming" his father said coldly with a smirk

"Si-r plea-se no" he pleaded weakly. He didn't want it. He was already in too much.

"Do you want to make it worse!?" His father said too sweetly.

"No--o Si-r" he replied shaking his head in fear. He was petrified. Petrified from his own father.

"Then do it" his father ordered sternly.

He picked the knife from his shaking and make cuts while stopping himself from screaming every minute he cuts. He continued till his father told him stop.

"Now, Sleep without treating your wound " his father said coldly while leaving.

He stood up with a great difficult and went towards the mattress laid on the floor. He laid down but as his back touched the mattress, he screamed in pain. Despite this, he tried to sleep the whole but he couldn't. He just could muffle his scream and hiss.

Present:

He didn't even realise he was crying until he touched his face. Wiping the tears, he laid on his bed and slept.

At morning:

Every one was sitting in the living room. Though Zayan wanted to talked with his parents alone but Bashir wanted them to talk Infront of every one.  He couldn't risk defying Bashir. He didn't want to hurt Little Zayan.

"Let me start from begining. We sold you to him (Bashir's Father) because we were in financial crises. We had a lot of loans to pay but we didn't had even a single penny.  That's when a thought occur to sold you. When we were going from a lake side after taking this decision with a heavy heart, we met Bashir's Father. That time, he wanted a child and we neeed the money. Taking advantage of the situation, we sold you to him. In return we get a lot of amount. He promised us to love you and take of you. We deeply regret what we did, my son. We are sorry. Forgive and accept us" Zayan's Father said broking down at last or faking to be.

"It's fine, Baba. You did what you thought was right. Don't say sorry for that" Zayan said as he quickly stood up and hugged him. While others were shocked, they didn't knew. It was as if someone dropped a bomb on them. But still being blinded by anger, they thought it's just a drama to gain sympathy.

"We want our food, Zayan. Stop this drama" Bashir said coldly while leaving the room, as his brothers followed him like a puppet.

"Baba, Mama. They will accept you. Don't worry. Just give them the love they deserve. They deserve your love more than me. I snatched the father's love. I will explain to you some other day. I will cook the food now" Zayan said softly as they nodded, he left. Zayan wanted to laughed hard when he said father's love.

"As if we care." Zayan's mother mocked him in his absence.

"I know, darling. But we have to act" Zayan's father laughed evily.

Meanwhile with Bashir :

"Do not melt on Zayan. He snatched our father' love which wasn't even his. He isn't our brother. Now he will get his parents love too. But we !? We will suffer every day. Why? Because we didn't get our parents love we deserved" Bashir said furiously pacing around.

"You are right, Bhai" Asim replied as his eyes blazed in anger. He knew Zayan's parents were acting. Zayan must have given them money to do it in attempt of gaining sympathy from them.

Author Note:

How's it!?

Today, I think it's not a good chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comments your thoughts 🤔

Any suggestions to say? I will add if it fits the plot