Caged Again

"You think we will forgive if you act!?The pain you caused us. The bad memories you bring to us. Do you think we will forget it if you act as if you were sorry!? " Bashir yelled standing up, startling every one.

Zayan look down ashamed. He wasn't acting but the pain he inflicted on them made him ashamed.

"You were acting!?" Asim yelled at him furiously as he thought Zayan was ashamed because his acting was exposed.

"We can take care of Asim at home. We don't need to stay here. Let's go home. Arush Bhai is his friends so he will give him the home feeling which he couldn't give us." Aayaan said coldly making Zayan look up immediately.

Just then Arush got a call so he left.

"He is right. We are going" Bashir said sternly, turning around to leave.

"Don't leave. Stay here. Give me a chance" Zayan pleaded but It went unheard as others started to went to their room to pack.

"I will do anything you want. I will follow it. Just stay please." Zayan pleaded again but this time, it caught his brothers attention.

"You will do anything we say" Bashir smirked. He as well as others remembered the days when he made them cleaned the whole house. He did played with them. He did took care of them but most of the time he made them cleaned the whole house and will yell at them if they made a single mistake. 

"Yes, I will" Zayan replied immediately.

^ I am ready to sacrifice anything for you. I just want you to stay with me. This time I won't lose you. I want to see you (all) happy at any cost. I don't care If you (all) accept me or not. I don't care if you (all) don't love me. I love you (all), It is enough for me. My love is enough for me. But then my first love will always comes before you all.  That love is my first priority. I will leave everything I love for Him. That love gave me the strength to face challenges and always will. That love gave me the goal to live. That love gave me every thing. My love for Allah is enough for me to face the struggles I had, have and will have. I had no one but Him, The Almighty. His blessings are too much that I don't have the capacity to return^ Zayan thought as he smiled.

"Good then, get ready for tomorrow" Bashir smirked and left. Every one except Zayan followed.

"Zayan, I have to go back to India. My father wants me back immediately." Arush said coming towards him.

"It's alright. I will drop you at airport" Zayan said with a smile. ^Alhumdulillah, He is most overprotective of me so there won't any problem tomorrow^ he thought.

" How did it go with your brother?" Arush inquired.

"Good, they agreed" he replied hiding the half truth.

Arush was sceptical about it but nodded his head. After that, Zayan dropped him at the airport then went towards a place.

The same place Asim was shot. This place held most of his memories with his brothers. Sighing, he sat down and reflected on his memories with his brothers. He knew they hated for making them cleaned the whole house and when he tell at them for making a single mistake. But every one has a reason to do it. And his reasons will be kept hidden for sure.

°Me wanna come out° his mind said in a baby voice.

"Just wait a little more, little Zayan." Zayan said saddened.

°It's okay, no saddu Chu° Little Zayan said sweetly.

"I am not, Do not worry. Let's enjoy the view" Zayan laughed

"Okie dokie" Little Zayan said cheerfully

He smiled at his cuteness and dailed a number. After a few rings, the person picked it up

"Did you find out about the truth?" He inquired sternly but the thing he heard made his face paled.

Meanwhile at Kareem:

•It cannot be an act. I know what I saw in his eyes. He can't fake. A soldier never plead but he did. Can a acting be this real? • Kareem thought perplexed, laying in his bed.

Author Note:

I apologize for a short chapter.

I hope it's not that bad.

What do you think!?

I put my efforts in to making a story part for you all. And in return I want your thoughts so that I can improve and votes which is my motivation. I get votes and I am happy with it and do not wish to lose it. I request you to comment, please.