Murder Of A Murderer

Information:

"Siriusly?" - talking

'Raven' - thinking

'you are an idiot!' - telepathy

"Wolf in sheep's clothing" - parseltongue

-YOU!- - spell

Unknown 

"It's quiet," he remarked, swinging his legs up and down on the building, "...too quiet."  The lights below glimmered and shut as people went to bed after a long day's work. He jumped off the roof, waving his hand.

"-Arresto Momentum-," He shouted, just for the sake of being dramatic. He didn't need to use any spells, especially not modern ones, but lately, he'd been into those muggle movies, ones with heroes who shouted their every signature move. As he slowed down the fall, he took a moment to look around. Although he did this often, it never ceased to amaze or confuse him.

Why would a city as beautiful as this have such horrible people? Those who would rape others, those who would kill for enjoyment, those who...well, you get it. It made him sick to the point where he decided he had to be the one to get rid of all the...trash before it contaminated everything else. 

When his feet touched the ground, he pulled his hood over his head. It fell over his eyes, making it go dark. He sighed, exasperated. He pushed it back, positioned it properly, and applied a sticking charm to it. It wouldn't come off unless he muttered the reverse incantation. 

Once he was satisfied, he took off to the street on his left, jogging. The streets he passed weren't crowded, which was uncommon, but since there was an emergency alert of a dangerous criminal on the loose, most would prefer to stay in their homes at dark. He was the odd, and only, exception.

When he had first heard of the news, it had been a few days after he received the letter from Hogwarts. They had asked him to come as a teacher, telling him he had the perfect qualifications. He had laughed at that part, they obviously wouldn't have sent it to him if they knew his extracurricular hobbies after dark. He had sent back a short reply after a quick laughing session with himself, stating he wasn't going to come just yet. He specifically wrote that he would send them a letter a few months before he came to Hogwarts to be a teacher. 

'Not anytime soon,' he jumped over a random puddle, which was unusual since it hadn't rained in a few weeks. It also reeked of something. He kept walking forward, though slowing down the pace.'It isn't time to meet them yet.' He titled his head back nostalgically, 'My family.'

A yell interrupted his thoughts, and he rolled his eyes, stepping to the right. A kitchen knife pierced through the space he was standing in. "You have slow reflexes," he said as he dodged another stab, "If it was me, I would have been able to switch my direction and stab you no matter how you moved."

The girl behind him stayed quiet, her brown hair drenched. "You're going to get a cold like that, you know? Also, how'd you stick in the puddle? Extension charm? Vera Verto? No, that's only animals, and you're not that advanced anyway." He pondered the question as he calmly dodged each attack, the girl growing more frustrated.

"Shut up!" She hissed at him, trying to grab onto his flowing cloak, which was to no avail, since he had charmed the cloak to be slippery, like an eel. She tripped over herself, falling to the ground with a yelp. She quickly jumped back up, looking up at him with a bruise and a vicious snarl. He couldn't help it and snorted, igniting a furious yell from her.

She charged at him with renewed energy, her blue eyes promising pain. 

'Laughs on her,' He thought, 'I can't feel pain anymore.'