1

February 22'

February 22'

"Fuck". Groaning as he pulled out Jayce bit his lip as he released into the condom.

Going two rounds with Alicia had him drained and it wasn't a good one. The sex was average at best, not some shit he would want to keep doing.

Sex was beginning to be boring, he didn't know if it was because he's sleeping with multiple women or the fact that it wasn't any emotional ties. Either way it goes he could honestly do without it. Only reason he does it because he still has needs to be met but it's like they're not meeting them to his liking.

"Damn you're done already?". Alicia pouted watching Jayce clean himself off before putting his briefs back on.

"Hell yea, I got shit to do and you know it's my birthday". Tying a tight knot in the condom he went into the bathroom flushing it down the toilet.

He would never trust throwing a condom away around any woman. He was the QB for Morehouse Maroon Tigers which means women saw him as a come up after all he would be eligible to get drafted, a bitch wasn't trapping him especially on some weird shit.

Coming out of the bathroom he saw her slipping into a silk robe. "Well I'm glad I could bring your birthday in right". She walked over to him wrapping her arms around his waist. Standing on her tippy toes she tried to kiss him in which he curved her.

She knew just like anybody else knew he didn't play the kissing shit. It was too intimate, he wasn't kissing shit that didn't belong to him.

"Bruh chill you know Ion play that kissin' shit". He shook his head scrunching his face up. "JD you stay dissin me, as long as we been fuckin around I should be your bitch anyways". She rolled her eyes folding her arms.

"But you not and you ain't, and if you ain't fuckin with what we got going on cut me off, ain't nobody forcing you to be here, dis shit by choice". He grabbed his phone after putting his J1 chain back on.

Last thing she was going to do was ruin his day, he was feeling blessed. He was blessed to see 23, last year was hell but he managed to come out on top which was amazing in his eyes.

Getting inside of his triple black Jeep Bronco he sped off not even buckling up his seatbelt, he just needed to get away from this area.

Coming to a stop light he connected his phone to the car instantly bobbing his head as Lil Baby Freestyle began to play.

Checking his Instagram he seen all of the love he was receiving from his birthday post.

His music was interrupted by an incoming call, seeing it was his mom he smiled pressing the green button.

"My sweet handsome boy, happy birthday baby". She spoke as soon as the call connected. "Mama I appreciate you".

"What are you doing today? I hope staying out of trouble". Chuckling he signaled his right signal.