39. Or could it...

PABLO'S POV:

I woke up in such a good mood... I even went for a run.

Which is very unusual, I hate running.

Pretty ironic. I know.

But anyway I woke up really early because I couldn't sleep.

All I could think about was the day I had planned and the thought of it turning out bad terrified me. I just want everything to be perfect.

I had until 4 so I had ages to set up. I obviously got the boys to help me though.

~time skip~

It was  2 o'clock, I had just finished setting up with ferran and Fermin.

Pedri is back home doing something else.

"Thanks for helping guys" I said

"No problem" Fermin said

"Yeah, anyway mila deserves it" ferran adds

"Yeah pedri kind of ruined her last time so let's hope she says yes to you" Fermin chimes in

Me and ferran stare at him.

"Sorry" he said quickly

I role my eyes.

"Okay let's head back" i said and they followed me back to the car

Once we had arrived back to mine I headed upstairs to get ready. Ferran and Fermin are staying at ours tonight anyway.

I went for a quick shower and got changed.

I had shorts with a T-shirt on.

Once I was ready I drove to milas house.

MILA'S POV:

I woke up relatively early today and went to the gym, for the rest of the day I've just been working on a few brand deals.

But just an hour ago I began getting ready for my evening with Pablo. I was really excited to go out with him.

I did my hair wavy with a braid on each side.

I then did very light makeup and choose a little white dress to wear.

Pablo messaged me saying he was leaving his house so I did a few finishing touches and grabbed a bag.

I heard a knock at the door so I answered.

"You look amazing" was the first thing he said when I opened it

I smiled and said thank you.

"Should we get going then" Pablo says

He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs to his car, when we got in he handed my his phone to play music. Like he always does.

Any guesses to what I played??? Coldplay.

Me and Pablo where singing along with the windows down and the sun blaring. Life couldn't get better than this.

Or could it...

We arrived at the beach and I could see a little set up.

It looked like a table and chairs surrounded by candles, roses and shells.

There's no way. No one has ever done anything like This before for me.

I turned to look at him and he looked nervous.

I didn't say anything but I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a massive hug. Once I pulled away I said...

"You done this all for me?"

He slowly nodded his head.

"Why?" I asked

"Because you deserve it" he said before pulling me over to the table and chairs and sitting me down, where he sat opposite me.

—————————————————————————-
I've been so inactive, I'm so sorry. I've just lost motivation to write.