Sleepiness

After a rough battle with Cloud Strife, Erdrick was exhausted and needed a good long rest. He finds himself in an engaging conversation with Byleth in her room before succumbing to his exhaustion and falls into a deep sleep.
_______________________________

Sometimes, some of the fighters take breaks and call it a day, while other fighters continue to train on their own time. Samus usually trains at midnight to be better and work on her strategies, Snake usually stays quiet and trains early in the morning and Erdrick trains mostly once a month. It isn't that exhausting but, it's one of those days for Erdrick to be worn out on the battlefield.

Erdrick was just done fighting against a team battle with Corrin and Shulk, the hero was teaming up with Cloud. The two were brilliant but unfortunately lost against them. Corrin smiled as she walked up to the hero, giving him a high five. "Good game Erdrick! You were great out there!" The dragon girl says with a smile, Erdrick smiles back at her. His tired eyes looked into her red ruby eyes, he high fives the girl back. "Thanks, you were great out there too Corrin. I'll see you later" The hero responds back, already getting tired from fighting so much. He walks away with an blink of an she, Corrin already out of his sight. He goes inside the hallway of the first floor as Erdrick yawns and walks towards the elevator, he presses the button as he waits for the doors to open. His eyes are already closing, reaching its peak of sleepiness.

"I should get some sleep.." The hero says to himself.

The doors open as a small ding sound comes on, Erdrick walks inside and presses the button to the third floor. The doors close as it takes him to the 3rd floor. Erdrick rubs his eyes, trying to stay awake. He swore he should've gotten to sleep earlier in the day, but he didn't. He was mad at himself for not sleeping early, the doors open as Erdrick walks out and makes his way to his dorm. Hoping that Byleth will be there, Byleth was on her phone. Looking at Taylor Nation's Instagram post, being excited for new Taylor Swift content. Until her phone chimes, a message pops up on her screen.

Erdrick: Hey, I was just done having a team battle with Cloud and I'm really tired. I'm gonna be there in a few mins <3

Byleth: Hi Erdrick! I bet it was fun teaming up with Cloud and get some sleep love. I'll see you soon <3

Byleth then sends the message as she waits for her hero to come over, Erdrick arrives at the dorm. His hand on the doorknob as he turns it and the door opens, seeing Byleth on her bed. Erdrick smiles at her as he walks inside and closes the door behind him. "Hey Byleth.." The hero says, his voice low, already sounding tired. Byleth smiles back at him but worries if her hero is alright. "Hi Erdrick, is everything okay?" The girl questions, slightly tilting her head a little. Erdrick shakes his head side to side, as he walks over to her bed and plopping himself on the soft mattress. "I'm tired.. I have been sleepy ever since the battle ended with Cloud. I'm so exhausted.." Erdrick explains as he sits up and fixes his position. Now sitting on the bed and taking off his cornet. Byleth then puts her phone down on her nightstand as she watches her boyfriend take off his boots and his jacket, she felt upset that he was tired like this. The girl wondered how she helped him to get some sleep. Erdrick yawns as he gets on the bed and sits right next to her, rubbing his eyes with his hands.

"What time did you went to sleep last night Erdrick?" Byleth spoke, breaking the silence between them. Erdrick turns to look at his girlfriend for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "I dunno, I guess 5 hours of sleep? I don't know, I'm so tired that I can't even think!" Erdrick replies back to her. Upset that he was tired like this, Byleth holds his hand and kisses the top of his hand. Erdrick blushes, a small tint of pink forms on his face. "You should get some rest Erdrick, you need it! I'm worried for you.." Byleth continues once more, Erdrick smiles back at her. "Thanks By, I'll.. get some sleep" Erdrick replies back to her. "Can I.. take a nap with you Byleth?" Erdrick questions, his brown eyes looking into her's. Byleth smile softens by the suggestion, she nods. Erdrick then goes down as he lays his head on Byleth's chest, his body on hers. Byleth's cheeks heats up, a bright tint of pink forms on her cheeks. She wasn't expecting her boyfriend to do that, the sudden movement shocked her. But she didn't mind.