🦇🖤Chapter Four-Dillon's Secret🖤🦇

I walked to my first class, feeling fresh. Dillon sprinted next to me. 'Earth to Vin! You were seeing stars in homeroom today!' I sighed dreamily, lovestruck. 'Yeah. Vanya's beautiful. She's so...mysterious.'
The image of Vanya was printed in my mind, surrounded by hearts and glitter. Dillon sighed and smiled sadly. 'I'm- I'm happy for you Vin.' She said. I remembered when she got her heart broken by her first girlfriend, Luna the pixie, and I threw my arms around her in the middle of the hall. 'Sorry, Dillon, I forgot about Luna.' She hugged me back.
'It's fine. She's yesterday's news.' She checked her watch. 'Oh crap! Geography class starts in five minutes! Come on Vin!' She grabbed my arm and dragged me to our classroom, where we arrived just in time. Our teacher smiled at us. 'Welcome girls, you're just in time, please take a seat.' YES! We were next to each other. We sat down, smiling triumphantly as the teacher began their lesson. 'My name is Mx Green, and welcome to Geography class. I hope you'll learn lots of things this year. Now, the first thing we'll learn is...' I zoned out when something caught my eye. A poster:

I wondered what U

I wondered what U.S.T meant, but that wasn't the main point. Dad had once told me a story that happened when he went to Atasharri high in the 1990s. It was a different time, but not that long ago. There was a girl who was openly proud about being a werewolf, and she was bullied relentlessly for it. So much so that she...well, no one really knows what happened to her. Some say she killed herself, others said she ran away and lives in a forest, forever in her wolf form. I shuddered when I thought about her, and I knew this poster was a trap. I turned away and tried to focus on co-ordinates, when a heard a small muffled shriek from Dillon. She blushed when she saw me staring and bent over her book, taking notes. She wasn't even trying to hide it! She was magical, no doubt. I cornered her at recess. 'Vin, what are you talking about? I'm a human. I do human stuff.'
'See, a human wouldn't say that now, would she?' I teased, tickling her under the chin. Dillon huffed in annoyance and flicked me away. 'Fine. In there.' She whispered, pointing to the bathrooms. Once we were there, she locked a cubicle door and shoved me against the wall. If you tell anyone, and I mean anyone, even Audrey, what your about to see, I will kill you.' I rolled my eyes. 'OK, OK. I won't tell, Siren's honour.' Dillon sighed heavily and dug her nails into her hand, making it bleed. Suddenly, there was a silent flash, and Dillon had become a beautiful Goddess. She has the same blonde hair, but with silver braids instead of her usual hot pink streak. Her eyes were a brighter green, and she had a silver halo above her head. She wore a crisp white robe with a thin, gold belt covered in jewels. I gaped at her. 'Hello Athena. So, what's your story, 'cause-'
'-I was mutilated by my parents.'
'Damn.'
'OK, show's over.' And with a twirl, she was back to normal, just as the bell rang for my art class and her math class. Dillon put a finger to her lip as she unlocked the door and led us both out to our next lesson.