21

PAIGE POV

I sighed as I looked at the time getting out of my car

Meechie was supposed to meet me here at the liquor store over 30 minutes ago. I could've just picked him up but he didn't want me driving too far from the spot where he gets his food stamps so.

I was meeting him halfway which was this liquor store.

I leaned against the wall of the store while waiting, just scrolling through Instagram when I seen Nia sent me a text.

Nia: Hey best everything coo?

Me: Yeah why? You coo?

Nia: Oh yeah, I'm fine. It's just I haven't heard from you in a few days so... I was just making sure you were okay

Me: Aww that's sweet, I'm good. Just a lot going on but I love you and we'll catch up

Nia: I love you more, set the date and I'm there

Me: Bet

I seen Meechie finally, from afar and he started running towards me. I laughed to myself at how he was running.

Mhm because he know he late.

I looked at the time and it was 5:30 pm.

And he told me he'd be here at 4:30. I playfully rolled my eyes.

He finally got to me and said "Wassup baby" trying to lean but I pushed him slightly and said "I saw you running" as I chuckled.

"What you mean?" He asked me.

"Don't even try to play it off. If you would've been on time, there would've been no need to run" I joked and he smacked his lips.

"Come on babe" He said.

"Nah nah, if I would've know you would've been this late, I would've came later. " I said giggling. "And the weed man ain't even here yet" I added.

"Mhm they ain't tell you? They don't come till I get here mama. You know I got it like that" Meechie said in my ear leaning against me and I folded my arms looking up at him as I blushed.

He tried to kiss my neck but I moved my head and he gave me a look.

"Why you gone play me like that baby?" He asked laughing.

"You played yourself" I said laughing too.

He smiled and said "You crazy" as he held my waist and gave me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck mumbling "I missed you" as we slowly started making out.

"I missed you too baby" He mumbled in between kisses.

"Aight call the weed man so we can get outta here" I said laughing.