Battling the Copycat.

Libby's POV

"Stop right there, Copycat!" Chase shouted.

"Ha ha ha, hello, mighty pups, guess who else is with me." Copycat smirked.

Just then, someone else appeared next to the Copycat and it was none other than.

"Holly Humdinger?!" Annalise gasped.

"Yes, mighty pups, I'm helping the Copycat." Holly smirked.

We all went and fought the Copycat and Holly, Rubble first knocked them down with his charged-up wrecking ball power, Everest froze the ground for them to slip, Marshall used his heat paws to burn the Copycat, Zuma sprayed water at Holly, but she blasted him so he created a force field bubble to protect himself, Tracker used his plant control powers to trick Copycat.

Tuck shrank himself to trick Holly, Ella grew giant to face the Copycat. Annalise used her mind powers to thwart Holly.

But while Skye was battling the Copycat, he took her and said, "You have two choices, either you and the Mighty pups surrender, or I'll get rid of you."

"No! The Mighty Pups will never surrender!" Skye shouted.

"Alright, you asked for it." Copycat said.

"Oh no! Skye!" Chase panicked when he saw Copycat and Holly about to kill Skye.

Acting fast Chase used his super speed and saved Skye just in the nick of time, then he used his sonic bark making Copycat and Holly cover their ears.

"Thanks, Chase, I was about to be killed." Skye said.

After the Copycat was sent back to Hailey Daily, and Holly was sent back to custody, we decided to enjoy the rest of our day.

Chase and Skye are playing with each other, while the other pups danced.

(The fiesta trio plays their extended fanfare from season 6 of Dora)

All: We did it!

Skye: We did it!

Chase: We did it!

Skye: We did it!

Chase and Skye: Yeah, lo hicimos!

Tuck and Ella: We did it!

Skye: Copycat and Holly were invading Adventure Bay.

We did it!

Chase: We did it!

Skye: We did it!

Chase and Skye: We did it! Hooray!

Skye: So, we powered up so we can save the day.

We did it!

Chase: We did it!

Skye: We did it!

I was about to be killed and covered in grime.

But Chase saved me just in the nick of time.

Chase and Skye: Yeah!

Skye: We did it!

Chase: We did it!

Skye: We did it!

Yeah!

Lo hicimos!

Chase: We did it!

Chase and Skye: We did it, yeah!

Skye: Whoo!