The Next Beginning

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Carl: "That is true. With how things will be now, certain matters will have to be discussed."

Sandra: "I agree. With more people in the house, how will we deal with expenses?"

Lucifer: "I don't believe that will be a problem."

Lucifer waves her hand in the air, and a second cup of coffee appears, suspended in the air.

Lucifer: "I am capable of duplicating anything you purchase. So expenses on food won't be an issue."

Upgrade: "Then what about space? The house is pretty big, but there definitely isn't enough space for fourteen people."

Lucifer: "Again, won't be a problem. Along with duplicating any item, I have some slight reality warping abilities."

Upgrade: "So you can basically make a room bigger, even if it wouldn't make sense from the outside?"

Malina: "What? Like the Tardis from Doctor Who?"

Lucifer: "Precisely, Malina."

Upgrade: "I'm not too surprised you watch Doctor Who, Malina."

Zdrada: "Exactly!" She wraps her arm around Malina. "Makes sense that a nerd would like nerd things!"

Malina: "S-Shut up, you bitch!" She shoves Zdrada off of her. "Will you ever stop bothering me!?"

A shrill sound fills the air, the sound emitting from Upgrade, getting everyone's attention.

Upgrade: "Yeah, that's another thing we need to talk about. Getting along with one another."

Malina: "What!? You're asking me to get along with HER!?"

Upgrade: "Not asking. Telling."

Upgrade unmerges from the coffee maker, placing it onto the coffee table, before pressing the Omnitrix and reverting back into Ben.

Ben: "Not only are you two sisters, you'll both be living under the same roof for a while." He sits back down in the chair. "So you both need to at least try to get along with one another."

Malina: "But-!"

Ben: "No buts." He sighs, rubbing his temple. "Look, I know Zdrada can get on your nerves, but she cares about you. And you care about her."

Zdrada: "And what makes you think I do care?"

Ben: "A gut feeling, I suppose." He pets one of Cerberus's heads. "Just because you're a bitch doesn't mean you don't care."

Zdrada grunts, rolling her eyes while leaning against the wall, a small blush on her face.

Modeus appears to be observing the bookshelf seemingly looking for something.

Ben: "Hey, Modeus?"

Modeus stops looking at the books and turns around to look at Ben.

Ben: "Are you looking for a romance book?"

Modeus's blush intensifies, and she nods her head.

Sandra: "That would be the bottom shelf. There's quite a few to choose from."

Modeus nods her head rapidly, instantly searching the bottom shelf.

Justice has gotten behind the couch, leaning over it behind Gwen.

Justice: "You're pretty good at magic, kid. You definitely have potential to be even greater. Would you like to learn some more magic?"

Gwen: "Wow, really? I mean, how could I say no? Learning from an actual demon is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!"