Back to roots.

Lexie walked to the interns locker room, she saw Jo there.

Lexie: Wilson I need some help. Can u help me.

Jo: I am happy to help you Dr Grey. What do u need.

Lexie: I need a pair of light blue scrubs for today.

Jo: can I ask you why mam.

Lexie: no you shan't but since you're helping I am gonna say something don't say this to anyone, just say them I am an intern today and if u see me with a new fellow Dr Lockhart call me by Dr Jordan or Alexandra. This is important and if u screw this you will be on scut your whole intern year, are you clear.

Jo: yes mam.

Lexie: sorry for the bullying. But I will do it if I have, now give me a scrub and a coat without name.

Jo: yes mam.

What is going on she thought and she walked to her locker and give her a new pair of scrubs and coat.

Lexie: thankyou Wilson you can scrub in on my next surgery.

Jo: thankyou very much Dr Grey

Lexie: now remember when I am in this scrubs call me Dr Jordan and pass the information.

Why is she doing this, this is insane, she thought herself. But again if you need to kick her out she needs to find something, if she turned for better then she could forgive her for all the things she had done to her. But after the morning conversation she was not very optimistic.

She then walked upto the changing room and wear the light blue scrubs she thought herself it is nice to go back to your roots. In a weird way she had missed, that adrenaline and that vindictiveness and learning new things.

After coming out of the room she needed to go to research lab. That lab was funded by a multi billion dollar company for Lexie and Amy since they cured the owner of the company with an inoperable brain tumour. So he built them a very advanced lab which is one of a kind. Neuro surgeons from other parts of the country would call them to come and use the lab for their research and offer them shit load of money. It is known as Grey- Shepherd centre for advanced neuro surgery. It was one of the main attraction of SSM.

When she was walking to the centre she saw Rebecca walking towards her.

Rebecca: Alexandra you are under me today. You are requested by Dr Grey. She said good things about you like you are the best intern here. Did you sleep with her for surgeries.

Lexie was disgusted by that thought.

Lexie: no mam I did not, I try to prove that with my surgery skills.

Rebecca: oh I was just joking like our old times. Why did you start your  internship really late, are you that dumb.

Lexie: no mam I had some family problem.

Rebecca: no you are just dumb, she said with an evil laugh. Get me a cappuccino from the cafeteria. Decaf or you will do scut work everytime you are under me.

Lexie: sure mam.

She walked to cafeteria and she saw April and Arizona there.

April: lexi what the hell are you doing in those scrubs.

Lexie: I am going to be an intern today. I will go by Dr Jordan today.

April: your ex boyfriend's name.

Lexie: how did you know that. I don't remember telling you.

April: you were really drunk. and you say the story of losing your virginity.