Grey-Shepherd-Pierce household

No one's POV,

Four sisters enter the house after a long dreadful day of work. Amelia jumped into the couch.

Maggie: get up and take a bath, you are full of germs.

Lexie: Yeah Amy getup, she jumped into the couch after saying that.

Maggie: you both are childish

Meredith: Amy, lexie go and take bath.

Lexi: Oh sorry mom, we are going, lexi laughed at get up and get to her room

Amelia did the same.

After 1 hour,

Dinner is ready, Maggie calls her sisters. Meredith comes to the kitchen.

Meredith: today was an exhausting day, I had 3 back to back surgeries and I hate my intern.

Maggie: oh my intern was pretty good actually, was eager to please me but pretty good surgical ability. I let him scrub in.

Amelia and lexie walked in.

Lexie: What are we talking about.

Meredith: new interns.

Amelia: Yeah ours was pretty good.

Lexie: and a big fan of us and she loves Nuero and I think she has what it takes.

Amelia: she came to us and asked for Dr Shepherd and Dr Grey. And we played along she taught we are some old hags because we cured Alzheimer's.

Oh you didn't cure Alzheimer's it was a small breakthrough Meredith laughs

Lexie: yes we did, she said high-fiving Amelia.

Meredith: oh sure,you two are Nuero godessess.

Amelia: Damn right we are.

They all laughed and ate dinner

Next day,

Maggie wakes up early like everyday and starts making breakfast.

In this house, Maggie cooks, Meredith cleans, Lexie is in charge of buying supplies and Amelia is in charge of washing clothes. Eventhough they are world renowned surgeons it was like a frat house, these 4 women loves and supports eachother in thick and thin.
Bailey calls them twisted sisters.
Other staff call them sister quartet, which they enjoy very much.

Meredith comes to kitchen.

Meredith: good morning.

Maggie: good morning to you too.

Amy and Lexie entered the kitchen.

Maggie: What's with you two.

Amy: what?

Meredith: you both are giggling too much.

Lexie: No we are not.

Maggie: yes you are.

Amy: lexie met someone.

Lexie: Amy,

Meredith: spill

Lexie: there is nothing to spill she is a firefighter at station 19.

Maggie: What's her name.

Lexie: I don't know. I met her at the pit. We talked a bit, I might have told Amy i have a small crush on her. It's not a big deal.

Meredith: it's a big deal after things with Mark you deserve to be happy, I am very happy for you.

Lexie: thank you mer, love you