EP.15 PUZZLE PIECE

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure?" Jisung asked a little scared.

"Someone's scared." Jaemin said teasingly.

"I am not!" Jisung exclaimed.

"Let's go there." Jisung said pointing to it.

"Okay." Jaemin said, but before he could walk Jeno held him back and said, "You're coming with me."

Jisung, Kevin and Chenle reached the line of the roller coaster. Jisung turned around but didn't see Jeno and Jaemin.

"Where's Jaemin hyung?" Jisung asked the shorter.

"I guess he's having some quality time with his boyfriend." Chenle replied.

The line ended and the three sat on the seats of the roller coaster. It slowly started and Jisung's heart was gonna almost pump out of his chest. Jisung held the seat tightly and closed his eyes. The roller coaster began and stopped at a higher distance. Jisung couldn't handle that much pressure and he sure didn't have patience at all. The roller coaster dropped and Jisung let out the loudest shriek you could ever hear from him.
After the ride ended Jisung's hair was all messed up and he couldn't walk in a straight line. He almost fell on a little girl.

"Come on appa it wasn't that fast." Kevin complained holding his dad tightly so that he doesn't fall.

"Yeah, you know your dad's a coward right?" Chenle teased holding Jisung's hand from the other side so that he doesn't fall.

"Can we just sit for a moment? I think I'm about to throw up." Jisung asked as he pointed at a bench.

"Just breathe I'll bring you some water." Chenle said as he kept Jisung on the bench and ran to a shop.

After some time Chenle came back and handed Jisung a bottle of water. Jisung drank it and suddenly came to his senses.

"Thanks." He said after he drank it.

"So, where should we go now?" Jisung asked.

"I think just me and Mr.Dolphin should go." Kevin said as he got up.

"Why?" Jisung asked confused.

"Cause you're a coward." Kevin replied as he folded his hands.

"Oh, I'm a coward? Just wait and watch." Jisung said as he got up.

Before Jisung could take Kevin hand and walk, Kevin stopped him.

"Wait, appa, that boy is very similar." Kevin said as he looked at a boy the same age as him.

"Who?" Jisung asked looking in Kevin's direction.

"The one with the blue shirt and the black cap and white jeans with a man." Kevin described.

"Oh him? Who is he to you?" Jisung asked.

"Right! He's in my class!" Kevin said as he ran to the boy with Jisung and Chenle.

"Hey!" Kevin said to the hotly excitedly.

"Do I know you?" The boy asked.

"You're in my class! We go to the same school." Kevin answered.

The boy quickly recognized and widened his eyes.

"Right you're the one who asked me for our math work yesterday, I'm sorry I don't remember your name." The boy said.

"I'm Kevin and you are?" Kevin asked and answered.

"I'm Dino." The boy said happily.

"And who is this?" Kevin asked Dino, pointing at the man who was holding Dino's hand.

"He's my dad, his name's Mingyu." Dino replied.

"And these both?" Dino asked looking at Jisung and Chenle.

"He's my dad." Kevin said pointing at Jisung.

"And the other?" Dino asked Kevin who was still thinking about what to call Chenle.

"He's-" Before Jisung could complete his sentence, Kevin interrupted him by saying, "He's part of the family."

Jisung was stunned at Kevin's answer. Meanwhile, Chenle was there standing blushing as the sun hit his face.

"How about Kevin and Dino spend some time together and you both can have some alone time." Mingyu suggested.

"Oh that's not neede-" Before Jisung could continue Kevin said taking Dino's hand, "That would be great, let's go Dino." And into thin air they disappeared.

"So..." Chenle trailed off.

"Let's go try out some rides." Jisung suggested as he took the shorters hand and dragged him towards where his feet took him.