News!

Don't read if you don't want to be spolied... ^^

I promise! I will update the story, its on the move already...

I fought perhaps why don't I wrote a few episode of Winx season 7??

__________________________________________________

Winx Club season 7 is tottally awesome and its so funny and freaky at the same time!

Keep watching it and keep looking out! Its available on the internet! There are a lot of surprises! Here is what will happen but, REMEMBER its NOT in the right order as it will be in the episode, not all the info are in, I don't want to let everything out!!!! SO everything are not in the right order.... :-D Go and watch on your own, you will better understand, and know what happen...

REMEMBER! .... LET'S BEGIN.....

Example Episode 6 : Adventure on Linphea... (Watch out!)

An amazing song plays, Stella got a frog on her head, or some sort of animal... There are a animal following the Winx, with Red eyes in the dark forsest, but its not a evil animal, Flora saw it, and when she wants to show the Winx, its gone... Flora's family gets shown, example her father and mother and Miele... And her mother has a garden or something, and Bloom gets captured in... 2 green wolfes, leading them but, they stopped, the Winx just walked on... ^^ (It means something terrible is going on!) They got captured by some .......*

(If you want to know, watch the episode, I gave you what will happen in the story but, Its not in order...)

Miss Faragonda was cute, when she was little, but it looks also Miss F, was not a top A students, I am actually sorry for her!
If the winx do 1 little mistake in the past, THE FUTURE CHANGE... (Find out in episode 2 (Young Fairies Grow Up) and 3 (Butterflix) what I mean)

Episode 4 (First color of the universe) The boys are there, and the Winx has this weird, FUNNY outfits on, as they do a surprise for the animals, and a special song, and some trouble along the way... (Young, Wild and Free) Its avalible you can watch its also in English (All the songs are in English)

Episode 5 (A Friend from the Past) Aisha met someone special and so cute! They travel to the dinosaur time! And they dress into someting hilariously funny...

Episode 1 (The Alfea Natural Park) The Winx got to alfea, Bloom got almost squashed by a Animal... They try to be qiute but, someone broke it, so funny! Miss Faraonda showed them the most beautiful place ever... A Animal try to take Kiko's carrots away! They outfits are so funny and Kiko are laughing so much at them! ^^ When they were in, Kiko walked away, but got founded ... And a little animal wanted a hug but, got eagled... (Shock part!) You will understand so much if you watch on your own! An Awesome song plays (Love is all around)

So there you have it a list of all the episodes that showed so far, but everthing is not in the right order, you have to watch it yourself! ... ^^

So let me know also what you think of the new 6 episodes!? For me, they are amazing! ...

Remember you will understand so much more, if you go and watch it yourself... I think I made you a little crazy, how I share it! But, I don't want to let you get spoiled so... sorry! :)