"But we just literally came up " I shouted in irritation

"Calm down Kaira ,I will pick you up again then you'll have no problem in going down?right?"

"I can walk by myself stupid Vihaan " I said and started to get up but soon I was pinned by two strong hands holding my wrists into his fists .

He is hovering above me and I can smell his cologne ,it really hits different tho- smell of vanilla .It is such a delicious perfume to be honest .His brown orbs were absolutely staring right into my soul .

Something is wrong? Kuch galat bol diya maine because he is not even breaking this fucking eye contact .

"Wha-what are you doing ,let me go " I said in a pleading tone

"YOU .WILL.LISTEN.TO.ME. I'll pick you up and we will go in the same way like we did while coming up .Say no to the shitty excuses because I am not going to listen any of it .Understood ?"

I gulped hard at his voice ?at his strong grip ?at his brown eyes who just turned into dark brown shade ? Or I gulped  looking at the situation we were in .

His on leg was in between my thighs and I felt the urge to close them but his one leg was making it difficult for me .

Soon he held both of my wrists in his one fist and started to move his hand down from my elbows to hair to the side of face ,to my jawline ,to my neck and it stopped at my mole or tattoo?i don't know .It lasted for 5 seconds and soon his hand went down from the neck to the side of my breast ,then slowly his hand rested on my stomach .

His long slender fingeres tickled me way too hard and I kept my posture calm ,very calm .

I wanted to say stop it ,people are waiting for us but words were stuck up on my throat and as usual I am not being able to form any of the word .

"Vihaan- fuck !" He literally squeezed my waist too hard and I ended up moaning at his slightest touch of him but for me it was way too hard .

"Oh yes ,I liked it .You will moan like this when I will fuck you senseless hmm?"

What he is trying to say .I can't seem to focus on his words because of his hand  which is resting on the side of my waist .He is caressing my waist with his thumb .Slowly ,lightly ,gracefully I felt butterflies in my stomach dancing around .

"Vihaan!!! Kaira !!! You both are coming or I am going to come up !!  Maa shouted way too loudly .

I decides to jerk my body from his hold or else we will be dead in any second .

"Let me go Vihaan .She will see " I requested him

His hold on my hands were of so much force .I can't even move in his stupid hold .

Footsteps started to echo in the hallway and my eyes widened "Vi- before letting me complete my sentence he kissed my belly and stood up in his own pride like he did some kind of charity ? Seriously??

No sooner he scoop me up in his arms again .I sighed at his behaviour

"So this was your new side which you were going to show ?" I asked being all flustered

"Nope I haven't even started doing something unholy yet you are blushing like a tomato .Good "

I hide my face in the crook of his neck ,now I am too shy to even speak to him or to maintain eye contact or even looking at him .

I am now serving everyone the dishes which were made for them .They took it happily and I smiled at them .