Chapter 5

Sybil lay asleep in her bed in Nadiya's apartment. It had been one week since she was rescued from Hydra, one week since her life changed forever.

"It's time to get up," someone whispered to Sybil, startling her awake.

Sybil rolled over and slowly opened her eyes. Valisia was standing next to the bed, holding a cup of coffee for Sybil.

"Good morning Val," Sybil said with a yawn, taking the cup of coffee from her.

"Start getting ready, Agent Romanova is having guests over in an hour and she wants you to be ready."

Sybil nodded and took a sip of the coffee.

"Who's coming over?"

"The rest of the team," Val responded with a smile, "We figured it was time to officially introduce you to everyone."

Sybil gave her another nod as she put the coffee on the nightstand and stood up. Val gave her a small wave and left the room as Sybil began to comb her hair.

A while later Sybil started to walk to the living room. She heard laughter and cheerful conversation. It was a pleasant sound to Sybil, one she hadn't heard in a very long time. She walked into the room and Nadiya walked over and stood next to her.

"Everyone, this is Sybil Constantine, our newest recruit," Nadiya announced to the room.

As everyone turned to face her she noticed several familiar faces.

"Sybil I assume you recognize Yelena," Nadiya said, turning back to Sybil, "I remember that you two used to be friends."

Sybil nodded with a smile and gave Yelena a small wave. Sybil then turned to look at a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. She recognized her as Chloe Barton, a fellow widow and sister of Hawkeye. They used to be partnered for missions often, earning the name of The Blonde Bombshells amongst the other widows.

"It's good to see you again, Chloe," Sybil said with a smile.

"It's good to see you too."

Sybil followed Nadiya's gaze to another girl. Her auburn hair rolling down her back, her pale eyes sparkling in the mid-morning sun, her head resting on Val's shoulder.

"And this is Annalise," Nadiya said, smiling at the girl, "My daughter."

"Hello," Annalise said with a smile.

Sybil gave her a small wave. As she looked around the room she noticed one more girl. Her pinned-up victory rolls bounced as she turned to face her. With her cherry red painted lips and simple yet elegant makeup, she looked like she walked out of an old American movie.

"Hello," She said, standing up to greet Sybil, "I'm Adeline Rogers, I'm one of the leaders of the team. Nadiya informed me that you have people in Hydra you want to save. Tell me about them."

Adeline motioned for Sybil to sit down. Sybil nodded and took a seat next to her.

"I want to try and save," Sybil paused, before continuing, "I want to save my friend Edmond Taylor, along with my cousin. And I want to find out what happened to my brother."

"When was the last time you saw your brother?"

"It was 12 years ago when my father handed me over to Dreykov," she answered, "I heard rumors that my father made him work for Hydra but I'm not sure if it's true."

Adeline nodded before asking her next question.

"And what is your brother's name?"

"Kovar. Kovar James Constantine."

She nodded again.

"And your cousin's name?"

"Antonia Zemo."

And with that, the room fell silent.